Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Which personality type are you?

Slow1357

Find out how much you know yourself, and how you are perceived by others. Take a personality test and share your personality type with us : https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

ATTENTION ! This test heavily depends on your own perception and awareness of yourself, thus its results cannot be considered reliable.

1. I stands for Introverted
2. N stands for Intuitive
3. F stands for Feeler
4. J studs for Judger

1. I vs E - Introverted vs Extroverted.
I - Introverted personalities spend more time alone, and are always aware of their own subjective exsistance
E - Extroverted personalities prefer when they are in company, and can get very energised when in the company of people. They perceive the world and things more objectively, without subjective feeling to it. As if they do not even exist.

2. N vs S - Intuitive vs Observant.
N - intuitive people are more creative and independent in their thought. Outside world and the collective has little influence on them, as they follow their own logic or gut feeling.
S - observant people easily adapt, and passionately follow adopted values and norms of the society.

3. F vs T - Feeler vs Thinker
F - feelers are known for giving priority to their principles, values and their own understanding of the world rather than giving priority to logical thinking and rationale.
T - thinkers give priority to logic/rationale over the principles, values and morals.

4. J vs P - Judger vs Perceiver
J - Judging types are more organised, more future-oriented. Capable of planning and enforcing their plan to reality.
P - Perceiving types live life more spontaineously and freely. They just let their day happen to them, rather than being the ones who happen to their day.

76561198178929243.png

Full-Stack Web Developer

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Dopaa,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived