ETS2 2019

Mo1993

ETS2 2019 Upcoming updates / content ?: P

What do you think will happen in 2019? :Denken:

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Languages: English | German

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Rules  |  Get to know the team  |  Guides  |  Knowledge Base   |  Map showing dangerous places in MP  |  Feedback about staff  | Objection to the ban  |  Website Reports

TruckersMP Ranks  |  Recruitment  |  Join the team

14 minutes ago, Olioak said:

Renault T bitte, damit ich einen Renault fahren kann und mich dabei gut fühle :Troll:

Lol  Good

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Rules  |  Get to know the team  |  Guides  |  Knowledge Base   |  Map showing dangerous places in MP  |  Feedback about staff  | Objection to the ban  |  Website Reports

As said above, i am hoping for some new interesting trucks to come out this year. Also i would like to see Balkan,and even Island expansion that would be interesting, as well as rework of some oldest parts of the map getting a new fresh look.

Also would like to see Tandem trucks being added, that would be awesome. I like them a lot. :D

1 hour ago, Andreea RO said:

Hoffen wir auf eine neue Map DLC, neue Trucks, neues Zubehör für Trucks / Cabin. Jede gute Ergänzung zum Spiel ist gut. :wahre Geschichte:

Oh yeah :love:

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Belgian Fluffy said:

No map DLC 'till next year please... My discovered road is 40% now.. I need to discover them all before any new map DLC :D

The new Renault T would be nice! More skins for the 8*4 trucks? Let's hope so :) 

lol :lol: My discovered road is 100% now  :D

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

From what has been hinted at:

MAN TGX Euro6

Renault Range T leaving license heck

Balkans DLC

Mercedes tuning DLC

Germany being fully refreshed

Rigids, maybe?

WoT overhaul?

DLC map extensions - at the very least Moscow and connecting roads

Long shot, but the bus DLC work might actually lead to something?

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

4 hours ago, Dumbledore001YT said:

I think we get the new TGX Euro 6 and the Renault T.

I've already heard that is's possible that 7,5t LKW will come to ETS2 :D This would be cool :)

LG Sebastian

7,5t LKW will come to ETS2:blink:    that would be coooool:love:

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

On 1/19/2019 at 3:09 PM, Michael Jacks said:

I really want to see a Volvo Tuning Pack, I drive this vehicle around a lot and it would be great to see such a popular truck to have a few extra accessories for it, for example, external/internal lights or some Volvo in-cabin accessories. 

Yes, I agree you. I really want Volvo Tuning Pack, because Volvo looks good.

Archived