Calais- Duisburg Road

TheAngryWelshMan

Only by driving on C-D road you are putting yourself in a risk of getting trolled/rammed as well as getting punished by an admin if you try to do something stupid. For example to overtake someone on C-D road, this is instant kick/ban if admin sees you.

By driving there only bad things can happen. So i recommend you to stay away from C-D road and drive somewhere safer with less traffic density.

1 hour ago, SalePro said:

Only by driving on C-D road you are putting yourself in a risk of getting trolled/rammed as well as getting punished by an admin if you try to do something stupid. For example to overtake someone on C-D road, this is instant kick/ban if admin sees you.

By driving there only bad things can happen. So i recommend you to stay away from C-D road and drive somewhere safer with less traffic density.

What you said above with "if you start overtaking the Admin kick / ban you instantly" is incorrect.

Because the Rules says this one, so i would like to remind you please read it again:

§2.4 - Incorrect Way / Inappropriate Overtaking

Driving the incorrect way down a road. Overtaking or undertaking another player in an area of extremely low FPS and/or in areas with large amounts of traffic, overtaking resulting in an accident or anything similar. This also includes overtaking on any one-lane in each direction road where there is excessive traffic such as a traffic jam. Areas with a large amount of traffic are considered to be 25+ players.

That is the Reason, why Admins / Game Moderators kicking Peoples on C-D Road

or similar Reasons but not like you said above.

@White Wolf. i did not say if you try to overtake in any conditions it will result in a punishment.

7 minutes ago, White Wolf. said:

Overtaking or undertaking another player in an area of extremely low FPS and/or in areas with large amounts of traffic

Only in Duisburg and around there are sometimes more than 300+ players. This is enough reason to not try to overtake someone in any moment, because there is 80% chance that someone is coming in other direction and will cause an accident and it is too risky. So with this much players on that road, overtaking should be punished.

As a fellow Twitch Streamer and someone who plays on TMP a lot, record every moment regardless. 

Even if I am not streaming, I keep a recording of what has been going on, kinda like a Dash Cam. It's now the norm for Trucks to have Dash Cams. :D 
The trucks in my Fleet at work are all fitted with Dash Cams, luckily nothing has happened yet, but it's always good to have a recording of accidents, etc. 

And the right thing to do in that situation is to Follow the Road Rules. You'll find the ones who Don't / Can't Drive will always be the ones that Don't follow the Road Rules causing the accidents on the C - D Road.

It is called "Euro Truck Simulator" after all, wouldn't be a Simulator without IRL procedures inside the Game! And Dash Cam is one of them. XD 

dcxjwke-15e1e737-6be1-4ed9-b66d-f2295689
CEO | Founder of ALPHA Logistics
◄ RedGamerWolf ►
Email: [email protected]      Twitch: www.twitch.tv/redgamerwolf

just keep driving, drive how much the speed limit says(or higher if you want, it only matters you dont drive much slower because that is considering blocking) and ignore that guy that is inpatient, let him even pass you and crash, that way youll have evidence to report him, but also even if you dont report him, i am sure he will get banned sooner or later if he keeps acting like that, its just a matter of time before an admin sees him doing that or gets reported from someone else. as long you doing the safe speed and everything according the rules, ignore everyone else and youll be fine.

14 hours ago, CoNnEcT955 said:

just keep driving, drive how much the speed limit says(or higher if you want, it only matters you dont drive slower because that is considering blocking)

According to §2.3 of the in-game rules, blocking is "Restricting a user's travel path, blocking entrances to highways or other entry points or anything similar".
Driving slower than the allowed speed limit is NOT considered blocking, unless it is done intentionally and to harass others.
Most of the time it is even necessary to drive slower, depending on several conditions (e.g. weather, visibility, etc.).

On 1/17/2019 at 12:26 PM, TheAngryWelshMan said:

Do i go faster and potentially do wreck less driving>

or Should i ignore them and carry on the speed i am doing?

@TheAngryWelshMan, my first advise is to continue your travel at a speed that YOU consider as safe.
My second advise are the big three R's: Record, Report and Relax.

4 hours ago, CoNnEcT955 said:

@Joao Rodrigues you could have just agreed to disagree, instead of you trying to "correct" me but then end up saying exactly what i said, except more detailed and in your own words :D 

@CoNnEcT955,

I do not agree to your statement that driving slower than the allowed maximum speed limit is considered blocking.
And to prove that your statement is not correct I quoted the corresponding in-game rule.

Either I did not understand you or you misunderstood me... :thinking:

1 hour ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

@CoNnEcT955,

I do not agree to your statement that driving slower than the allowed maximum speed limit is considered blocking.
And to prove that your statement is not correct I quoted the corresponding in-game rule.

Either I did not understand you or you misunderstood me... :thinking:

i think it could be you didnt understand me. i said to him not to drive much slower, what i mean by much slower is if the speed limit is 50 and the road is clear(no snow/bad weather, traffic and so on), he should not go 10-20 a speed in 50 zone . if he does go 10-20 in a 50 zone, it kind of considered "blocking" but also endangering other drivers on that road, i saw people getting kicked for doing that because all of they are doing is going as slow as possible in order to troll, and they get kicked for blocking(and usually the reason of the kick it says "blocking and trolling). i am talking from what i saw with my own eyes.

8 hours ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

Driving slower than the allowed speed limit is NOT considered blocking, unless it is done intentionally and to harass others.

but like you can see in this quote, you said going slower is not considered blocking(totally agree with you), unless its dont intentional(thats what i was referring to), he could get bored/mad/pissed at the honking truck behind him, and on purpose start driving slower then the speed limit, and that will only cause problems for him, no one else, thats why i said its important not to go "much" slower then speed limit, its ok little slower like 30-40 speed if there is a reason for that, but not going like 10-20 in a 50 zone and with no single reason then to "block" or in other words "slow" the truck that is honking at him from behind.

i know my english is not the greatest, but i hope you can understand what i am trying to say here now :) and pretty sure you also meant the same thing like me, except in your own words and with more details.

Archived