Calais- Duisburg Road

TheAngryWelshMan

• 2 weeks later...

Just ignore what those people do. It is Calais - Duisburg afterall. A lot of people drive decently but you also have a group which uses the road as a racetrack. Aslong as you drive the speedlimit and not, on purpose, slow down, you are good. You should not feel forced to drive any faster and risk something. If other people want to be reckless in their driving, that shouldn't effect you. Be yourself on the road, drive in your own style and have fun! That is what is important :)

I understand them who are honking if you are driving like 30 km/h on purpose on the cd road but if you are following the speed limit like 60 km/h then it's no problem.  If you want them to stop honking you can try to give them way that they can drive past you:)

On 1/17/2019 at 12:26 PM, TheAngryWelshMan said:

So im driving along the calais-dusiburg road doing the speed limit 

and i have some very inpatient truckers behind me honking me and flashing me to go faster.

Do i go faster and potentially do wreck less driving>

or

Should i ignore them and carry on the speed i am doing?

Bear in mind i am recording 

Keep driving like you do, like a good trucker, after that go to tab options -> config -> sounds -> uncheck horn sounds. You should try this, so u wont care about horn spam :) . If they want to overtake you in C-D its a matter of them, not yours. Try my advice, you will be more relaxed while driving.

8029514017.png

On 1/17/2019 at 12:26 PM, TheAngryWelshMan said:

So im driving along the calais-dusiburg road doing the speed limit 

and i have some very inpatient truckers behind me honking me and flashing me to go faster.

Do i go faster and potentially do wreck less driving>

or

Should i ignore them and carry on the speed i am doing?

Bear in mind i am recording 

Always keep recording.
If you drive smoothly and prescribed on cruise ship 90 km / h and someone will hit you because sold out on the third you send a report with the recording and the case.
Every player has the right to go at his own pace as he thinks is right and no one has the right to rush you, and if he does not like it, he can always overtake on his own responsibility. :)

Hello There TheAngryWelshMan,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived