/fix or f7

[ATL]Andrey rus

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm using "/ fix" more because it's simple and convenient. If I can't write more "/ fix", I use "f7 + enter". ;)

Have a nice day!

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

I use / fix when I'm on Duisburg-Calais road, because when you get towed you either get out in Duisburg (if you're at the beginning of the road) or already in Calais (if you're pretty at the end of the road) and I personally have no desire for it :lol:. I use F7 when I drive cargo and another ramming me, because I'm usually traveling somewhere else where there are hardly any players in the cities;)

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 5:21 PM, [ATL]Andrey rus said:

Who uses the most f7 + enter, why?
And who uses constantly / fix why?
Please do not answer those who think "what a stupid question?"

I uses /fix just when someone hit me. If i crashed i dont use /fix :D

Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus

Kuzey Kıbrıs Türk Cumhuriyeti

Hi, that depends on the situation I am in. 

If I have am able to drive on without causing a blockage on the road and if it is available, I would use the /fix command.

If I am on the side after crashing into someone/something, I would f7 as soon as possible to reduce unnecessary blockage of traffic.

I don't understand people who try to ram their friends who crashed when they could just f7 since ramming gets them banned.

Hi, my name is Jonas.

I use F7 to fix severe damage. As our colleague above I seek to direct in real life. I drag the truck offline, fix it and come back. But lately I find some bad players. They get parked on the highway. You think you are expecting a "friend" or train. But the goal is to just collide for you to be knocked off the server and they keep driving. You may even use this FIX command. I've been a victim of players from: Bangladesh, Venezuela, Argentina, China, to mention the most recent. As for collisions in general I suffer collisions in mountain bends. But I've accidentally collided in a player from Japan at the entrance of a port in Sweden. I apologized, it distracts me without looking at the GPS. I felt upset. It would be nice if someone who collided with another player had cash discounted. And that money was used exclusively in the repair. I think it's fairer. A virtual collision detection system on each truck so it could be stopped, crashed? pay or sew. It is so in real life. But for now the multiplayer helps a lot the highway aggressors. I would not mind reimbursing that player. I think it's fair. I was reckless. But there are some, yes they are inside the game for the wrong things.

I use the /fix command when I am driving around and I am still able to move. For example, someone crashes into you and you can continue your journey. I use F7 when I am stuck somewhere or the situation is so bad I can not start my engine anymore.

Archived