/fix or f7

[ATL]Andrey rus

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear @[ATL]Andrey rus,                                                                                                                      
Since this discussion is related to both games (Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator), I am moving your topic to the relevant Community forum - ''General Discussion'' as the Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussions section is not the correct place for this. The ETS2 Discussion section is for topics that are only related to ETS2 and ETS2MP.

If you have any further questions or comments, don't be afraid to contact me.

// Moved to General Discussion. 

yo

Hey there!
Well I usually use /fix whenever I have more than 20% damage. If I have more than 20% damage and I can't /fix anytime soon then I just pull over and load my latest auto save.
Waiting to read about others :)

Driving in EU#1 for months now, never needed to use /fix or even F7+Enter. Before that, in EU#2 I was only doing WoT jobs, so whenever I found the need to issue a /fix or F7 (always after someone had rammed my vehicle), the cargo was usually so damaged that it wasn't worth it to use either of them (because neither of them fix the cargo and I find it pointless to keep hauling a trailer that will give me nothing when delivered), so first I'd cancel the job and after that, I'd use the F7 to fast-travel to the nearest city and start a new delivery.

Archived