Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

crash workshop

rivac2

Question

14 answers to this question

Dear @rivac2

I am going to move your topic to the respective section since you're looking for Help. Next time, if you have any questions related to TMP, please consider creating a topic in the Help section as this section is not the correct place for questions or help related stuff.

You can find the help section over here - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/ 

The "Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussion" section is for discussions related to the community and to Euro Truck Simulator 2, as well as topic related to ets2 and not for help related stuff.

If you have any further questions or inquiries, don't hesitate to send me a Private Message! My inbox is always open should you have any questions or anything else!

//Topic moved to the Help section.

• Thanks 1

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Hello :)

Are you using some Mods in Single Player ?

Does it happen in Single Player ? Or only Multiplayer or both ?

Are you sure your PC are in the latest version of the .Net Framework? You probably get this error because the older versions of the .Net Framework cannot match C++ credits.

Important: If the .net framework is lower than the version .Net Framework 4. Firslty, download the 4th version and then install the 4.6 version. (If you have already 4. version or upper versions, download the 4.6 version directly)

You can download and install .NET Framework 4.6.2 here and install VisualC++ 2015 here

Also when you receive a crash.log, you should follow this topic

And look at these topics:

Hello 

Dear @rivac2 1. Start a command line as an administrator (cmd)
2. Run the command:
sfc /scannow
3. Wait, and then restart your computer
4. Run a single game in x64 DirectX mode (Launch witch DirectX for ATS)
5. Drive a short distance
6. Exit Game
7. Start multiplayer

1 hour ago, [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang said:

Are you using some Mods in Single Player ?

Does it happen in Single Player ? Or only Multiplayer or both ?

Are you sure your PC are in the latest version of the .Net Framework? You probably get this error because the older versions of the .Net Framework cannot match C++ credits.

Important: If the .net framework is lower than the version .Net Framework 4. Firslty, download the 4th version and then install the 4.6 version. (If you have already 4. version or upper versions, download the 4.6 version directly)

You can download and install .NET Framework 4.6.2 here and install VisualC++ 2015 here

Also when you receive a crash.log, you should follow this topic

And look at these topics:

no.. only multiplayer, al instal new framework...visual c++..

10 minutes ago, rivac2 said:

no.. only multiplayer, al instal new framework...visual c++..

Then try these:

Solution 1:

Have you tried verify your game ?

> Go to Steam Library

> Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2

> Properties

> Local Files

> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs.

Solution 2:

• Press the Windows Key + R (Win + R) on your keyboard.
  • Type "% programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotation marks)
  • Locate the "TruckersMP" folder and delete it.
  • Go to C: \ Program Files and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher".
  • Install TruckersMP Laucher as an administrator at https://truckersmp.com/download/.
  • Launch Launcher as administrator and click "Install Available Updates"

Solution 3:

1. Right click ETS 2 in steam

2. Select 'Launch with OpenGL'

3. Let the game run and try going into game.

4. Exit the game and go back to steam, right click ETS 2 again but this time select 'Launch with DirectX (64-Bit)

5. Again go into game and then exit.

6. Start TruckersMP up and see if the game stops crashing

Dear @rivac2,

Please try following:

Solution 1:

Have you tried to verify your game?

> Go to Steam Library
> Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2
> Properties
> Local Files
> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs.

Solution 2:

1. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard
2. Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)
3. Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
4. Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"
5. Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

Solution 3:

You should start TruckersMP as admin. This is really important.

Also, try to start TruckersMP with DirectX (64)

Guide:
> Go to your steam App
> Go to the library
> Go to ETS 2 / ATS
> Click "Play" 
> Choose "Launch with DirectX (64-bit). Make sure you chose 64 bit.
> Start ETS 2
> Choose your profile and press "drive"
> Close ETS 2
> Start TruckersMP as admin. TruckersMP will start with DirectX for all time. Except you change it again.

Try to reinstall TruckersMP.
Go to '%programdata%' and delete the folder 'TruckersMP'. After that uninstall TruckersMP and download the MOD again: https://truckersmp.com/download -> Launch the installer as admin

Solution 4:
> Update your graphics card driver.

> Take care not to play in busy areas.

> Pull down your graphics settings.

> You maybe need a new profile, delete old and get a new one.

> Reinstall the mod and make sure that you put correctly in the directory. (\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2)

> Don't use unsupported mods. Also, too many mods can cause your game to crash. You can find supported and allowed mod from here.

> Delete file Documents/ETSMP (Please before deleting,backup this file)

> That's may be caused by missing game file.Go to Steam Library / Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2 / Properties / Local Files / Verify Integrity of Game Files.

> Make sure you have the latest.Net Framework (4.7) & DirectX & Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and use CCleaner to remove temporary files and obsoleteregistry paths.

Also, you can read these topics:

12 minutes ago, rivac2 said:

again ...no fix..

I do not really know what the problem is

Are you trying to use mods in multiplayer???

Do you get that error message while you are in-game or upon opening the TMP launcher???

You say your 'steam workshop' is not working... that would be on valve's end. 

Please clarify by answering the questions above so that I can help you. 

21 hours ago, rivac2 said:

when I get into the workshop mode, it shows me a blank page. it tells me to click on the arrow to drop mods. then I throw out the error..as in the picture I set up

Maybe the mods you are trying to drop into do not match the TruckersMP version (1.33), so the game may crash
You can look at the description below each mod that you want to mod (for example: Mod supported for 1.33)

If the mod is not suitable for the version, I recommend that you do not mod to play ETS2MP (Online) but you can mod to play ETS2 Single Player

Greetings, @rivac2!

If you are trying to use custom modifications, trying to put them on through the workshop will not work. No workshop mods will work in MP, hence nothing appears in the modifications menu. If you're trying to install the winter mod, please refer to Mirrland's tutorial:

Please do let us know if you need any further help!

Kind Regards,

Martin.

TruckersMP Trial Support

Hello! @rivac2

This topic has been inactive for over 3 days since the last reply, due  to this i  will move this topic to Inactive Topics section.

If you still need help, feel free to DM me or someone else from the support team. we will open this again.

Thank you for your understanding and Have a nice day!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive 

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Hi all,

This topic has been inactive for 2 more days , i will have to move this topic to Unsolved Topics.

If you still need any further help,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket:https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved