New Volvo Trucks

David_Hasselhoff

3 hours ago, [ATL]Andrey rus said:

Usually, SCS always releases something interesting, but for many users, computers simply do not allow playing on "Ultra Settings".

So then why do you need to even tamper with the gfx settings? I always set them to the minimum (lowest) and I still enjoy the game, you say lowest settings make it less pleasing for the eye? Nuh-nuh!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Michael Jacks said:

I think that Volvo definitely needs better-looking paint jobs, I am a player that likes the plain stripes and such. The only design I like is the pic I have inserted below:

unknown.png

Taken by MickGaming Yt [WTLVTC]

Than what about this ? BF549868_a85b26.jpg.bf8cffbf36c8c054e54a1a09dc16723f.jpg

I love Volvos, I usually drive the Volvo VNL in-game daily... but, I rather use my own custom paint job on it.

Rating: 5/5 on quality and 2/5 on the sounds. (I flipped the sounds from this and the 389.)

xQtb1lD.jpg

Ultra settings btw.

1y3uotp.jpg

I'm hoping they'll bring the new Volvo VNL into the game at some point in the future. The new Volvo VNL is really slick and very nice looking.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

I've just installed ATS a few days ago and to be honest I expected to see something better. The first thing which I wanted to see was more ways of tuning a truck, different paint jobs, customization stuff and etc. but sadly there are not many. The only truck I liked there was Volvo VNL but the worst thing is that It also doesn't have many ways of tuning or even paint jobs, so I think SCS needs to start thinking about more ways of truck customization If they want to have a game like or even better than ETS2.

2 hours ago, Zakxaev68 said:

Тогда зачем вам вмешиваться в настройки gfx? Я всегда устанавливаю их на минимум (самый низкий), и я все еще наслаждаюсь игрой, вы говорите, что самые низкие настройки делают ее менее приятной для глаз? Нух-Нух!

You may like to play with these settings, but I do not. We are all different friends )

Well, the only problem with adding new accessories is the fact that they must get permission from the truck companies beforehand. As we know, getting truck licenses for ATS has been a big struggle over the years. Maybe in the near future we’ll see an update regarding the licenses.

Also, I agree on the game needing more accessories; the graphics are pretty good mo.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

On 1/16/2019 at 7:18 AM, Chev said:

I love Volvos, I usually drive the Volvo VNL in-game daily... but, I rather use my own custom paint job on it.

Rating: 5/5 on quality and 2/5 on the sounds. (I flipped the sounds from this and the 389.)

xQtb1lD.jpg

Ultra settings btw.

1y3uotp.jpg

I'm hoping they'll bring the new Volvo VNL into the game at some point in the future. The new Volvo VNL is really slick and very nice looking.

As SCS said they are continuing to see if Volvo will let them add it to the game. And also they did say "we are adding the old VNL models for now" at least that's what I have heard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey there @PSANDPCGAMER95,

As your topic has been inactive for the last 14 days (2 weeks), I will be moving your topic to the Archive. We move topics to the Archive if they are inactive so the forums remain active and tidy.
Thanks to all that participated in this discussion :)

If you have any issues or questions, feel free to Private Message me.

// Locked & moved to Archive. 

yo

• Matt locked this topic

Archived