GPS and Lights/luces

Briian19

Question

Eng:

How can I turn off the GPS at the right and only leave the one in the left (I am not talking about the Route Advisor)?

What about the orange ligths in the city?

Esp:

Cómo se apaga el GPS que está a la derecha y dejar solo el de la izquierda el que va pegado al cristal?

Que pasa con las luces naranjas en las ciudades?

6 answers to this question

hello

You probably changed your setting... however there is possibility to hide it permanently - only option will be F3 to show/hide.
In your game console (after pressing '~') in game, write: 
g_adviser_auto_parking 1 - this hides autoparking option - no autoparking available till set back to    g_adviser_auto_parking 0
g_adviser_keep_hidden 1 - adviser will not pop up in ANY case, unless you turn it on manually. 

Before you write those command, make sure you can turn on/off your adviser by F3 (or other key), as you won't be able to turn it on otherwise ;

Some trucks or configurations have a GPS navigation system (not the route advisor), which can be switched off, but by doing this, you'd switch off the one on the windshield (I believe this is what you're trying to achieve). Your only option is to switch to a truck without the included GPS and install only the one in the windshield.

About the orange lights in the city, I don't get what you mean with this... If it's traffic lights, they usually go into blinking yellow during the nightime and go back to the usual cycle Green - Yellow - Red - Green during daytime.

ESP: Algunos camiones o configuraciones traen el GPS por defecto. Se puede apagar, pero eso apagaría también el "accesorio" que tienes en el parabrisas (creo que esto es lo que intentas hacer). La única opción es cambiar a uno de los camiones que no traen el GPS incluido e instalar únicamente el del parabrisas.

Acerca de las luces naranja en las ciudades, no entiendo qué quieres decir con eso... Si es por los semáforos, normalmente se ponen en modo de ámbar intermitente durante la noche y vuelven al ciclo normal Verde - Ámbar - Rojo durante el día.

• Upvote 1

Dear @Briian19

As this topic has been inactive for more than three days, we will move this topic to the Inactive topics section. If you wish this topic moved back to the general help section, feel free to drop me a private message. You can also contact the support team via the support system: https://truckersmp.com/support. I want to thank everyone for your participation. I hope that you're having a great day!

/Locked and moved to Inactive due to inactivity.