New lightbar

[GER] Mr.Sausage

I don't get this... IMO there are plenty of rooftop bars to choose from and AFAIK, all of them allow the installation of air horns on any free slots... Allowing to change the bars' colours would be a novelty but is it worth it? I've seen plenty of those bars IRL and they are always chrome, not coloured. And now, trucks can be save-edited so any rooftop bars can be installed on any trucks, no matter if they are available or not by default on that truck (there are bars specific to certain trucks, like Scania or DAF). Now, if the question is about adding more/different lights to be installed on those bars, I have to disagree. Lots of players drive trucks that look like christmas trees (quite ugly IMO) and giving them more "adornments" to hung would make the game even uglier (IMO) and most importantly... It would make it even more laggy on crowded places due to FPS drops.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived