Payment should be an option for a permanent ban

Hello:)

i was suggesting that the community should think of payment option as a punishment for permanent bans rather than a permanent loss of a trucker/member.I know and understand that our community is now growing so fast than thought of and to the extent that controlling all truckers is becoming difficult and also increasingly expensive to maintain the servers. But if payment is thought of as an option for punishment this will decrease the number of reckless drivers in the game and also this money in the long run can help admins to efficiently maintain the servers.  I came to this suggestion because i realised now that the servers are quite busy to the extent that people far [other continent like Asia, Africa,etc} from the servers are being affected with the auto kicks and long queues to connect onto the servers etc which was not the case before Europe2 server was increased to accommodate a maximum of 4200 clients.