Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

C-D Road Truckstop.

Chicken Strips

I feel like there should be a huge truck stop somewhere in the middle of the C-D Road. They could do the same thing they did with Big Sur and adjust the road. It might take s while to make but it would be worth it to have a place for people to a break and not just park on the side of the road.

It's not necessary to have something similar as It can cause even more players on C-D road and more traffic jams because someone of the moments when someone wants to get out of a truck stop or someone wants to enter and etc.
It will be just the same as Repair Station in Calais or Duisburg, people just don't leave one by one and then there's a huge traffic jam in the whole city and outside the city.

This is the kind of idea that is like "sounds good but doesn't work". It would be helpful to have this, I agree. Though, looking at it the other way, it would cause many problems. Driving away from the parking spots on a busy road will cause accidents. These accidents will then cause traffic jam and there goes the ball... rolling. Let's be fair... everyone already uses the piece of grass next to the road as their personal parking.

To conclude

• It will cause chaos and accidents in most cases, being on a busy road.
  • We already have a kind of imaginary parking, grass...

Not to forget that this is something that SCS would implement, most likely and not TruckersMP.

Let's keep in consideration that Euro Truck Simulator 2 is not created to be used on multiplayer modifications, it is made to be a single-player game and the C-D road on single-player is just like any other road in the game so they wouldn't need to add something like that.

Sincerely,

Do you think of a non-collision park place? If that is the case, when multiple players try to leave at the same time there will probably be chaos just like the exit of the service in Calais or Duisburg. If you didn't think of non-collision parking, it won't be in a nice order and cause more problems. But still, you can propose this in the new suggestions forum: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/552-new-suggestions/  Remember to check suggestion format before you suggest that.

A big parking spot would solve nothing, there have been enough explanations already. But you are right on one thing: TMP did change the map in ATS for the Big Sur event... And I did mention back then that at some point questions like this would arise...

The old "TMP can't change the default map" is no longer valid, so I'm sure that something could be done to solve the C-D problem. Only this would create a new one: Let's imagine that they change the whole C-D road into a highway, 2 lanes per way, separated by fences/guard rails... Players would just stop using that road (it wouldn't be "funny" anymore) and find a new one to make their "Idiots on the road" videos. And this is IMO why it's not worth it to waste time, resources and efforts only to have a problem moved to a different location.

1 hour ago, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

I also made a suggestion to edit the CD road if you want to check it out: 

I agree with this because the 2 rest stops are way too tight for how many people can be there at one time but maybe instead of adding a whole new area they might be able to just expand the 2 existing rest stops.

How would you define "expand". That is a vague term. Also, the location is not the best for both places so that will cause problems.

While I'm not sure what OP is specifically after, I imagine he just wants the gas stations changed with one of the larger kinds (more pumps and parking stalls).  If he wants one added to the road somewhere in addition to the two gas stations, I have no real idea where they could put it or if they could even find a usable spot.

On 1/13/2019 at 6:09 PM, YunusD said:

I agree with you SCS can find a solution in this regard

I don't think SCS is going to care much about the Multiplayer, this means, they won't just implement a random truck stop on C-D road. Players know that parking on C-D is forbidden, a truckstop would decrease that, but like I said I don't think will be implemented.

Hi, my name is Jonas.

On 1/13/2019 at 7:47 PM, Chicken Strips said:

I feel like there should be a huge truck stop somewhere in the middle of the C-D Road. They could do the same thing they did with Big Sur and adjust the road. It might take s while to make but it would be worth it to have a place for people to a break and not just park on the side of the road.

its already very thick road there is no way to do it

King Regards           

TruckersMP Translation Team

123.PNG

Ryotaink

Dear Chicken Strips,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived