Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

best cpu

BlueTale73

Dear @UK Deliveries,

It's a bit hard to make a decision but I personally would choose Intel Core i3-6100, of course, I understand that AMD FX-4300 has 4 cores and i3 6100 has 2 cores, but at least that's a bit fresh CPU with fresh technology and It can give you a bit better performance. Don't think that I'm Intel Fanboy, I'm just trying to choose that one, which I think will work better and give better performance. Also, the worst thing that AMD CPUs and GPUs have is a problem with temperature. By the way, why don't you choose 4th gen i5 CPU? It should have the same price or even cheaper, I'm not sure but i5-4670 (4Cores, 4 Threads) can give you better performance than i3 6100.

PS. That's just my opinion, I may be wrong or may be right.

What is the full spec of the PC, are you specifically trying to run ETS 2?

If there isn't a dedicated GPU then you will have the Intel® HD Graphics 530 onboard graphics, if you want to see how ETS 2 will run on an i3 6100 with HD graphics 530 you can simply google it or look at this video that I have found.

The FX 4300 doesn't have an onboard GPU, you can see a comparison of the two CPU's here http://cpuboss.com/cpus/Intel-Core-i3-6100-vs-AMD-FX-4300

28 minutes ago, [TAL CEO] BlackSkill said:

Sevgili @UK Teslimatları ,

Karar vermek biraz zor ama şahsen Intel Core i3-6100'ü seçeceğim, elbette, AMD FX-4300'ün 4 çekirdeği ve i3 6100'ün 2 çekirdeği olduğunu biliyorum, ama en azından bu biraz taze teknoloji ile taze işlemci ve size biraz daha iyi performans verebilir. Intel Fanboy olduğumu düşünme, sadece daha iyi çalışacağını ve daha iyi performans vereceğini düşündüğüm birini seçmeye çalışıyorum. Ayrıca, AMD CPU'ların ve GPU'ların en kötü yanı sıcaklıkla ilgili bir sorun. Bu arada, neden 4. nesil i5 CPU'yu seçmiyorsun? Aynı fiyata sahip olmalı ya da daha ucuz olmalı, emin değilim ama i5-4670 (4Cores, 4 Threads) i3 6100'den daha iyi performans verebilir.

PS. Bu sadece benim düşüncem, yanlış olabilir veya haklı olabilirim.

Yes I agree with you on this topic.

Dear @UK Deliveries

Firstly, thank you for creating a topic. I have locked this up because it's not a Discussion topic about the both games(ETS2 ATS). Please write your opinion or question about any topic that will be discussed in the discussion sections. Also a lot of relevant topics already available. I'm moving your topic to the off-topic section and you can discuss topics not related to the game here.

If you have any further questions or comments, don't be afraid to contact me :=)

// Topic moved to Off-Topic Discussion.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

I highly recommend going with Intel for gaming, mostly due to the higher cloaked speeds and more efficient low-core counts.

Now me personally, I would definitely choose the i3 if I had to choose between those two CPUs.

Here’s a comparison from two different benchmark websites.

https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i3-6100-vs-AMD-FX-4300/3511vs2879

http://cpuboss.com/cpus/Intel-Core-i3-6100-vs-AMD-FX-4300

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Neither is ideal for gaming. But if you really had to choose between the two i'd go for Intel.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!

I know I'm a bit late, but I would go with neither.

There are better options than those two.

I personally would go with a AMD Ryzen 5 2400g if you currently dont have a GPU/graphics card or plan on upgrading.

If you already have a GPU/graphics card, then I would go with a AMD Ryzen 5 1600.

Those are way better options than a i3-6100 or AMD FX-4300 and cost about the same (at least in my country)

~ MrJonton01

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there @UK Deliveries,

As your topic has been inactive for the last 2 weeks (14 days), I will be moving your topic to Archive. We do this to ensure the forums remain tidy and active.

If you have any questions/issues, feel free to DM me.

Thanks for using the TruckersMP Forums :)

// Locked & moved to Archive

yo

• Matt locked this topic

Archived