Is my truck allowed?

*OxyGen

Question

5 answers to this question

Haha, a picture in the dark doesn't tell the whole story. I believe you can answer the question yourself going line by line and making sure you adhere to these specific rules since you know the exact actions you performed to your truck:

§3.1 - Truck modding

Your vehicle must be functional. The truck must have the chassis, cabin, wheels and headlights. Some players might not see some players' headlights and tail lights if they do not own tuning DLCs. It is also permitted to save edit truck specific paint jobs into other trucks (e.g. Premium Racing paint job into another truck).

It is allowed to save edit default engines and transmissions for trucks (e.g. 750Hp Volvo Engine with Scania Gearbox on a DAF truck). It is allowed to mix chassis and cabins of different trucks as long as they don't extend their hitbox significantly. Attempts to mix parts of cars and trucks are not allowed and will result in a kick from the server.

Adding an excessive amount of items on your truck or placing items where they are not meant to stay is not allowed, any item that is not mentioned in these rules can only be placed where allowed by default by the game.

It is not allowed to place more items than allowed by default by the game (beacons, lights, horns or any other item).
It is not allowed to place beacons and large horns on bullbars/bumpers/sun visors. Normal beacons are allowed only on the roof and on the roof bars. LED beacons are permitted where allowed by default, while normal LED lights can also be placed on bullbars and roof bars.
Small horns and other items not mentioned before are allowed only where permitted by default.
Items meant for trucks' interiors cannot be placed outside the truck and vice-versa: as an example, it is not allowed to place beacons inside the cabin or place wheel knobs on bullbars, this is valid for every other item.
It is not permitted to place more than one item in one single slot. You can have as many bars as allowed by default; if the truck supports 3 bars that means you can have up to 3 bars, these may be combined on one slot but you cannot place more than what the truck supports by default. This is the only time you may have more than one accessory on one slot.

Here's a link to all of the rules in case you need them: https://truckersmp.com/rules.

Respectfully, I don't believe I'm in the comfort motive to say a direct "Yes" or "No". Hopefully this was a bit helpful to you though!

Greetings, @.OxyGen.!

Your topic will be moved to the Inactive section due to no activity on the topic within the last 3 days. If you still do need further help, please do let me know by dropping me a message on the forums!

//Locked and moved due to inactivity

Kind Regards,

Martin.

TruckersMP Trial Support

Hi all,

Due to this topic has been inactive for 2 more days , i will have to move this topic to Unsolved Topics.

If you still need any help,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket:https://www.truckersmp.com/support 

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved