Why aren't double trailers allowed in busy areas?

MrTrolyMoly

If only everyone was a proper driver and not a troll, this would not be a problem. Too bad, this is still the internet with all its forms lel

On 1/12/2019 at 3:24 PM, MrTrolyMoly said:

I think adding the ability to have double trailers to the C-D, won't make much of an impact to the state the C-D road is in now.   

That is a very questionable argument.
I think It should be our first and foremost goal to difuse the already difficult situation on and around the Calais-Duisburg route, instead of adding another reason of mayhem.

The only thing that will make C-D not a troll magnet is to bring back Europort as the place to queue, but I doubt that will happen when tony "cuss out someone going 60 on C-D" 747 can get 5 zillion views by driving 150 and getting into accidents. I can personally agree with banning such trailers for the issues it could cause by being edged by some lagging player or NCZ hacking loser.

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

I agree with keeping doubles off the C-D road. Too much stupid in too small an area. I would however like the outer edges to get a look at. I love running doubles/HCT's but it can get a bit lonely on the backroads.

Also I don't think you need the DLC if you know what you're doing. I do not own Beyond the Baltic Sea but I have a collection of HCT's.

First of all, I must say that the length of the double trailer is too high. therefore, the control of long trailers can be much more difficult, or even in a crowded area, sometimes blocking the road. Therefore it is forbidden to use long trailers in crowded areas. ;)

Kind regards,

Snap Dragon

TruckersMP — GML | Game Moderator Leader

GökBörü VTC — COO | Chief Operating Officer

CHub (Drivers Hub) — PM | Project Manager

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d of the Year 2019

• Matt locked this topic

Archived