Guest JR_LuCiFeR

What mod(s) do you use in ETS2 Multiplayer

Guest JR_LuCiFeR

what mods are u guys usings? mention all 

Edited by JR_LuCiFeR
Writed meaningful title

Hello there,

I have not used any mod for Multiplayer at all until now, the SCS team have brought a number of new updates to the game everything. If I remember correctly, I used the 750hp mod for all the trucks in advance.

I use a whopping 0 mods in ATSMP and ETSMP, as for in SP I use the GPs above mod in both games, that mod helps while driving, it allows me to see what is near by on the in dash GPS, and the navigation window is set to the next to last zoom, so I can see in advance my turn off. in MP I still have both set to their respective settings, but depending on the truck I am driving the navigation window will cover the gps in the dash

1 hour ago, Encrypted™ said:

Um, I probably have too many to list. I know I have about 10GB of mods in my mod folder. 

yeah,  but not in multiplayer.

I have 36gb on SP..so.. :D

and i'm not using any mods in multiplayer

I am not using any mod for Multiplayer rn and i think i will not, because i like to keep it originally.

For Singleplayer i got almost 40GB of mods in my mod folder,but they're all up to date for 1.32 version since i did not play on 1.33 still on SP.

In multiplayer, I don't use that many mods, This is mainly because TruckersMP don't support a majority of modifications online. I have used the 750hp engine mod before as well as I have done some trailer save editing back before ownable trailers so I could make my trailer different colours. I also use Virtual Speditor quite a bit to make custom jobs. Except from that, I don't use anything else :P 

Guest Tim_

I am currently using the Forerunner Mods.