No profile's number/letter

lIlIllIllIl

Question

Dear truckersMP, 

I'm having so much trouble with my files for the game the other day I was going to save edit on my first new computer but when I click on profiles it shows empty I was confused but I tried again and I did it again and it doesn't show no letters or numbers on my profile. help!

https://imgur.com/a/vTBMXY6

There is the photo if you don't understand what I'm trying to say.

Sincerely Ur customer.

11 answers to this question

Hi there,

As I seen, there is no profile in your Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles

Try these

• Check if your profiles are in C:/Users/<username>/OneDrive/Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/profiles folder.
  • Go to My Documents / Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder. A copy of the profiles is created when updating the game, profiles (1.31.1.4s). as. you may have saved a large share of the profile.

If it doesn't have, you can download some here:

Greetings, @[?v?y-L] pr?v?al??on_-!

Your topic will be moved to the Inactive section due to no activity on the topic within the last 3 days. If you still do need further help, please do let me know by dropping me a message on the forums!

//Locked and moved due to inactivity

Kind Regards,

Martin.

TruckersMP Trial Support

Hi all,

This topic has been inactive for 2 more days ,due to this  i will have to move this topic to Unsolved Topics.

If you still need any further help,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket:https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved