CargoFM - Looking For Presenters!

Hey! Have you ever wanted to DJ for the simulation community, but have never had a chance to express yourself #Live on air? Do you want to be apart of something new and exciting? Well you've reached the right post! CargoFM is a new radio station that's fully licensed and will be launching on the 21st January, we offer you a chance to grow your skills and even a chance to grow experience in the radio community. We're giving YOU a chance to become a presenter and go live to simulation enthusiasts like yourselves!

So, you want to try it out? You might as well, you've got nothing to lose! You can apply via this link Also, don't forget to join our Discord here so you get all the latest updates on recruitment! 

https://www.CargoFM.co.uk - Coming soon to the simulation community. Delivering Nothing But The #Best In Simulation Music - CargoFM!

CargoFM!

53 minutes ago, Zakxaev68 said:

Weeey! More radio stations geared towards Ariana Grande fans - teenagers. Not a single one aimed at IDM.... Isn't it too much already.

What is it you're opening with, e.g. library count?

We aren’t just a pop station! We’re all music variety :check:

I'll be sure to check on the variety then, about 5-6 stations I know that were advertising for playing rock too, never played one, you know.

A note to you and everyone willing to host his own radiostation on the internet: try to do channels depending on mood, instead of a global channel playing everything.

I once ran a self-hosted private radiostation, streaming only podcasts to a small amount of people on a specific network, kind of neighborhood thing - classic trance, progressive house, eurodance. No individual music tracks as in reality, licenses and hosting bills are worth 2 times the money you can earn. I had a timeframe/schedule when this and that plays and I see radio stations rarely do that anymore, except few.

Doing the "mixed bag" thing  doesn't make no one stand out in the ever growing competition. Like, another name to add.

My own opinion: if fans of simulators wanted a radio, there should have been some joint effort in hosting one offers a choice to the listener depending on his taste, think DI.FM as a concept to follow. While DI.FM is a global service broadcasting over 40 channels, the concept is what makes it stay in the highlights.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Seanster said:

Why does it look like Simulator Radio's website? :huh:

Also why is TruckersFM in the keywords?

<meta name="keywords" content="CargoFM, TruckersFM, SimRadio, Simulation Radio..........

Abit wierd tbh. :thinking:

You look at any online radios website and I bet they’d have another radio in the meta tags. They all do it :thisisfine:

Hmm... ain't bad. Tuned in for 20 minutes today, heard 3 garbage tracks, a rock tune and a 1995 dub track by Dreadzone. I requested few to see if you have them or if the autodj will play them - I doubt!

Alas you have streaming issues, when a song goes on, another one overlays it and kinda skips for a few seconds making you hear 2 tracks simultaneously. Either connection issues or incorrect AutoDJ settings.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There [VIVA] Ricky_TFM,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived