Help ATS(MP)

bystyle

Question

Hello, I try to enter the multiplayer mode of American truck, with the account I have and I can not, I get a message; the email or the password are not valid, but for the euro truck if they allow me ... see if they can give the solution

4 answers to this question

Dear @bystyle

To play ATS multiplayer,you should link it to your account first (as i seen,you haven't linked it)

Follow this steps to link it:

-you must have at least 2 hours of play time on Steam for American Truck Simulator

-Go to your profile in Steam and click on edit. Navigate to your privacy settings and make sure that your profile and game details are both set to public.
The little checkbox in the game details area needs to be unchecked in order for our system to detect your games.

It eventually should look like: https://prnt.sc/j4gkew.
-Then go to our website:Login to your account->Account->Settings->Linked  Games/DLC

I await your return!

• Upvote 2

Dear @bystyle

Since your topic has  been inactive for 3 days ,due to this  i will have to move your topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still need any further help,feel free to DM me or other support team members ,we will open this again .

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Dear @bystyle

This topic has been inactive for two more days and now this topic has been inactivity for over five days in total. Because of that, the topic will be moved to the Unsolved topics section.

If you still need help, feel free to submit a support ticket: https://truckersmp.com/support

Thank you, everyone, for your participation. Have a great day and happy trucking!

/Moved to Unsolved due to inactivity.