30 members have voted

1. 1. What do you like Trucks?

2. 2. what Do you like the Road?

• Calais - Duisburg
    • Bergen - Oslo [ Scandinavia ]
    • Alphs [ Milano - Zurich ]
    • Others
  3. 3. What do you hate in ETS2MP?

I was always driving with MAN or Scania, but last time I started driving with Volvo because I just got bored by other trucks.
My favorite route was Olso - Bergen but since It's not as active as before I prefer Calais - Duisburg, more fun, more rages and etc.
In ETS2MP I mostly hate players who are here for trolling and having "fun". So, It doesn't really matter that's Skoda driver or trucker.

I like the game but there are few things I dont like about it first one of course rule breakers by purpose second report hunter we all know that small mistakes can happen like hitting someone while stooping on  red light and etc specially in winter mod there are many players who play and who dont play in winter but i feel like most of the players playing to hunt others we all know its game those players should be accepting others apology  for something others did to them by mistake  instead of saying rec ban or i will take my revenge something like that 

6 minutes ago, Husky_06 said:

I like the game but there are few things I dont like about it first one of course rule breakers by purpose second report hunter we all know that small mistakes can happen like hitting someone while stooping on  red light and etc specially in winter mod there are many players who play and who dont play in winter but i feel like most of the players playing to hunt others we all know its game those players should be accepting others apology  for something others did to them by mistake  instead of saying rec ban or i will take my revenge something like that 

I can't agree with you. In my opinion, players should report everyone who's breaking rules, because rules are for everyone and It doesn't really matter what did you do wrong, reckless driving, wrong way or anything else.
There're lots of people who play since 2014 and they've no bans, so guess, how? The answer is pretty easy, they just follow all the rules. I personally always try to report everyone who's breaking rules and deserves a ban, I know that everything happens on the road and maybe he made a mistake, but I don't understand how to make 5 or more mistakes just in 1 year. If someone just got banned for 1 mistake It should be okay for him, he needs to learn from his mistake and try to don't repeat, but people who're joining TMP social media, discord and the forum and start insulting TMP Staff because of their ban should even get 1 more ban for that.

37 minutes ago, Husky_06 said:

Agree!  I really liked playing on the EU2 server but the idiots were just too much.  Nowadays I play on the EU3 server only.

I don't have any means of recording the idiots and I don't want to go down that path, they always repeat offend so someone else will always catch them.  I don't understand why they play that way, what do they gain out of it?  I play this game because I enjoy it, I like chasing the achievements and visiting parts of Europe I'll never see.  I have no desire to ram another truck or wreck someone, it damages your truck and theirs which cost money and where I'm at in the game I don't have money to spare, I earn it by doing jobs.  Yes, I have one fully upgraded garage (the only garage I own) and 3 drivers but they aren't exactly earning big bucks!

I know I'm in a minority with regard to cars (in a truck game?!?), they should either be removed completely or have their own server so they can bounce off each other without hurting trucks and ruining everything.  There is absolutely no need to be driving cars in a truck game, you want to drive a car buy a car game, there's hundreds of them across many devices!  If you do a special job they provide the van that runs infront and behind you so why bother with cars?

On 1/10/2019 at 8:46 AM, [TAL CEO] BlackSkill said:

I can't agree with you. In my opinion, players should report everyone who's breaking rules, because rules are for everyone and It doesn't really matter what did you do wrong, reckless driving, wrong way or anything else.
There're lots of people who play since 2014 and they've no bans, so guess, how? The answer is pretty easy, they just follow all the rules. I personally always try to report everyone who's breaking rules and deserves a ban, I know that everything happens on the road and maybe he made a mistake, but I don't understand how to make 5 or more mistakes just in 1 year. If someone just got banned for 1 mistake It should be okay for him, he needs to learn from his mistake and try to don't repeat, but people who're joining TMP social media, discord and the forum and start insulting TMP Staff because of their ban should even get 1 more ban for that.

I get your point and I agree that rule breaks should get ban if they  keep  doing same mistake or worse and destroying  others fun time but you also stated in your comment there are  players  that they have clean  record  but this doesn't mean we cant  make  mistakes  just a example if driver is going front of you and  he used his breaks because  light changed  and you stopped but other person hit your truck while stopping  and  said sorry  then whats the point to report if someone make a apology most people dont understand communication can fix most stuff  they just say rec ban   but i agree that rule breakers who act like they are winning something they should be reported  i get your point as well and hopefully you understand mine to

I often use Scania or DAF trucks to drive, because I like to decorate truck, they can decorate with lots of lights and other things make my trucks more beautiful :D

About the path I like the most, I often drive around map Italy or Baltic dlc because there are many beautiful roads and landscapes. But sometimes I feel bored, I drive on CD road because this road always has many players and trollers xD :lol:

6 hours ago, Husky_06 said:

just a example if driver is going front of you and  he used his breaks because  light changed  and you stopped but other person hit your truck while stopping  and  said sorry  then whats the point to report if someone make a apology most people dont understand communication can fix most stuff  they just say rec ban 

If the player causes damage to my WOT trailer, I will report.  There's such a thing as leaving braking distance, paying attention, and not tail gating people (or if the road has one & it's safe, swerve onto the sidewalk/shoulder).  Why most drivers feel the need to sit 5 meters behind my truck I'll never understand.  I have my braking sensitivity lowered (so it takes me longer to stop) and will often start downshifting with light taps of the trailer brake.  If someone can't pay attention and avoid rear ending me during light braking at traffic lights, what would they do if there was a crash and I hammered down all my brakes (Main brake, trailer brake, retarder, and engine braking)?  

Of course that's responding to your example of stopping for a light.  If there was an accident and someone rear-ended me during panic braking I would be a bit more forgiving (considering the sudden and unexpected nature) however it would still depend on how the person was driving prior (tailgating, speeding, etc).

Thank you for all the funny words!

I could see many users' thoughts! I will not close it!

:D

lool

On 1/11/2019 at 8:22 AM, Belgian Fluffy said:

ksUlfgM.png

I really think this is clear!

0gvR8Kc.png

This is a joke right?

Why is everyone driving to C-D when it's already over-populated?

high-populated road is very populate.

for example, C-D Road and Oslo-Bergen road to.

Many people want to go C-D Road. So C-D Road is distributed many of Game Moderator. :D

Also, My Admin friends had met C-D road. but he is not an Game Moderator right now.

he was named for him [POL] Mikkel :D

Chemistry_TMP

TeamAudi Project Manager

Dear Black_Combat_Killer,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived