my game - " stopped working "

ClauClaudiu2000

Question

Hello. I've been encountering a problem with my launcher that seems to persist even though I tried to do a lot of things based on other topics. When I try to enter the launcher, it says "TruckersMP Launcher has stopped working" without even launching it or anything. Any solutions? I am running Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. ETS2 works in single player, just the launcher keeps crashing. I tried reinstalling it with admin privileges, running it as admin, veryfing the integrity of the game files and so on. Runned it in compatibility and it still crashes. Any solutions?

7 answers to this question

Hi

Do you use any mods from Sp while you playing MP ?

Mods can make the game stop working

Aswell try to delete mod folder in ets2 map and try agian

Also check so there is no corrupted files in TMP folder & install fresh. ( You could try as well delete your computer cache memory by turn off and unplug power cable)

Best Regards

Total EDM 

Greetings, @ClauClaudiu2000!

Are you satisfied with the answers given in this thread or do you still need further information? Please let us know.

Kind Regards,

Martin.

TruckersMP Trial Support

Hello :)

Please try these:

Solution 1:

1-) Go to Steam Library
2-) Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2
3-) Properties
4-) Local Files
5-) Verify integrity of game files
6-) Wait for the process to complete then Re-Attempt to launch ETS2
+ Ensure you launch ETS2 in DirectX mode via SinglePlayer, then launch Multiplayer

Solution 2:

- Launch ETS2 with DirectX 64-Bit

- Make sure you have Service Pack 1 installed.

- Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework (if you have it then reinstall it)

- Close unnecessary Background Applications/Programs

- Open CMD and type sfc /scannow 

Solution 3:

1. Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

2. Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

3. Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

4. Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

5. Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

And read these topics:

Hi all,

Due to this topic has been inactive for a further 2 days , i will have to move this topic to Unsolved Topics.

If you still need any further help,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket:https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved