Your opinion on bugs

Amirhossein1133

I am hoping for some game optimization on Multiplayer so we don't get some random game freeze or high fps drops when in the high population areas.

Also i would like to see physics fixes for Scout car, and the way it is acting when it hits the truck. Because trucks should normally be stronger than cars :D

Btw. i don't know what kind of invisible walls are you guys hitting. I've had Random Road Events enabled and i have seen it every time. When i disabled it i didn't hit once an "invisible wall" . If you think of invisible barriers on the grass, i don't think this could be done by TMP team. This is something that SCS can do only,but there is no reason for that.

The main bug I would like fixed is if you have the chat open ("Y" key) and press Shift-Tab to bring up the Steam overlay, you cannot unpause the game when closing the Steam overlay.  Otherwise I haven't really encountered any bugs aside from possible physics glitches, but considering this is a single player game modded for thousands of online players, I can forgive that. :D

And what is up with all these spam accounts like @DongwareMiles lately?  Can we just get the mods to permaban anyone that starts posting like this?  It's not like it was done by accident.

for me personale invisible walls and mostly Ghost mode, saw to many players just appear in front of you and i know they are in inv mod cause they are "flashing", but some players dont or they get scared, and all of the sudden put a foot on a break or even more times ram me because they go from left lane to right lane or opposite thinking that the player standing on the road is not in ghost mod, but he actually is because he is "flashing". also another one that keeps happening many times over and over again is i am just casually driving and all of the sudden ghost player appears, goes in side me on purpose(even few times i tried coming to a full stop and they on purpose reverse into me) and as soon he is out of ghost mode, i am send into universe.

2 hours ago, [AyYildiz]GORKEM 22 said:

fps low on the server

That might just be on your end, mate.  Have you tried lowering your graphics settings in game?

I can average 90+ FPS when I'm playing multiplayer with others, it's generally only when there's 100+ players nearby that I start to get an FPS drop.  Though I could probably fix that if I closed my recording and work programs that I often have running in the background.

2 hours ago, [AyYildiz]GORKEM 22 said:

invisible walls should be removed

I've seen this posted a bunch but have never encountered them.  Can you list some areas as an example, or are people referring to the end-road markers that SCS has at dead ends?

I have a hunch on the Netrailer bug. The Dozer Crawl and Locomotive are both on a blue 5 axle heavy cargo trailer. I swapped it to a yellow one and the loads worked fine. So why does the blue trailer have a problem? I think it's because it also carries the Special Transport cargoes (huge tires, cheese wheel tech part and industrial condenser).

20190119074232_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There Amirhossein1133,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived