Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Beyond the Baltic Sea - Opinions?

Amirhossein1133

If you like long trailers and nature, this DLC is for you. The roads are really long and beautiful. DLC with a nice atmosphere where you can take your heavy-duty trailers with a few friends. I recommend. :check:

Kind regards,

Snap Dragon

TruckersMP — GML | Game Moderator Leader

GökBörü VTC — COO | Chief Operating Officer

CHub (Drivers Hub) — PM | Project Manager

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d of the Year 2019

3 minutes ago, CoNnEcT955 said:

i like the new dlc, it shows me that the devs still care enough to add new dlcs and expand the map, i dont really agree with the price, and thats why i always wait some time to pass so the price drops, and then i make a purchase.

The price in UK was £16. not sure how that compares. I think it really should be the same around the world as its a download... its not like theres any import taxes etc.

I think the DLC is a huge area to add. I like the 'checking documents' bit when you cross borders. Makes it feel different. Not really noticed much difference in scenery to say the scand dlc although I have come across some nice road through forests which are quite atmospheric.  Finland is a bit boring though. (the dlc not the country haha - before I upset any finish people)

4 minutes ago, andy Suter said:

The price in UK was £16. not sure how that compares. I think it really should be the same around the world as its a download... its not like theres any import taxes etc.

i totally agree with you, its 18 euros for me, but also you have to take in consideration that i lived in croatia my whole life and the average pay is from 400 to 600 euros(600-700 if you really find a job that is very well payed and those jobs almost dont exist), and when you pay for food, apartment, taxes, utilities, you are barely left with 100 euros maybe 200 if you lucky(talking if your pay is 600 euros). but thats why i moved to austria few months ago where average pay is about 1500 to 2000 and 18 euros is not much anymore, especially cause you spend from 500 to 800 for food, utilities, apartment with garage and so on... and you are left with nice 1000 to 1500, depends how much you spend. but because i lived my whole life in croatia, i am used to think that 18 euros is allot. old habits die hard.

5 minutes ago, CoNnEcT955 said:

i totally agree with you, its 18 euros for me, but also you have to take in consideration that i lived in croatia my whole life and the average pay is from 400 to 600 euros(600-700 if you really find a job that is very well payed and those jobs almost dont exist), and when you pay for food, apartment, taxes, utilities, you are barely left with 100 euros maybe 200 if you lucky(talking if your pay is 600 euros). but thats why i moved to austria few months ago where average pay is about 1500 to 2000 and 18 euros is not much anymore, especially cause you spend from 500 to 800 for food, utilities, apartment with garage and so on... and you are left with nice 1000 to 1500, depends how much you spend. but because i lived my whole life in croatia, i am used to think that 18 euros is allot. old habits die hard.

Apologies, im not very well travelled so I had no idea wages were so low. 18euro is a lot when you explain it like that. 

Its still a very good size expansion though, for those thinking of getting it. Easily as big as Scand.

Just now, andy Suter said:

Apologies, im not very well travelled so I had no idea wages were so low. 18euro is a lot when you explain it like that. 

np, you coudnt know if you never traveled or done some research :)

Just now, andy Suter said:

Its still a very good size expansion though, for those thinking of getting it. Easily as big as Scand.

thats for sure, still have to buy it and play it for my self, but i hear only good things about it. so i dont think ill be disappointed.

• 2 weeks later...

Great DLC. A lot of work has been put to make it and is totally worth playing it. My only complain is that many secondary roads could have been used and much more of the Russian map could have been made.

None the less, if you want to buy it and don't have enough money for full price, wait for a higher discount on Steam or buy it from other vendors.

hey :rolleyes:

I think there should be more highway for realistic drive.
Some players like to drive on subtle ways but on the other hand some of them like me like to highway to the non stop drive.
To be honest, When I bought it, I was so hopeful. but afterwards I got that there is not so many highway for me.
But yeah There are lots of landscape and  new models which we have not seen before so that I want to thank  to scs that developed this dlc. I think that beautiful things about game  are waiting for us in the future.
I can suggest you to get this DLC, if you want to expand your map

Created by @BurakAKSAKAL Thanks 

Hello There Amirhossein1133,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived