Beyond the Baltic Sea - Opinions?

Amirhossein1133

@Sergios OP asked what people thought about the new DLC.  I don't understand how "No" is a useful response.  If you don't have it or don't have an opinion, why not just stay quiet?

@Amirhossein1133   I've been enjoying the new DLC from the areas I've driven.  I'm looking forward to checking out more of the Russia area.

I would have to say its enjoyable the past few days has been nice not only exploring the new cities but actually pleasant bumping into other truckers I have noticed even on t-junction bends that we all consider each other and slow down and allow each other to pass safe... The scenery is nice and the roads are a perfect mix :) however I do have snow mod enabled and only have seen Baltic DLC with snow ;) but enjoying it non the less

signature.jpg.5cd38befc21633fe77438b72dc53a924.jpg

Information about MP | In-Game Rules | Forum Rules | How to become an IGA | Guides for MP
Help | Report Someone | Game Sever Status | Staff ListRecording Software | Allowed Mod's MP

Treat people how YOU expect to be treated and your journey will be nice and relaxing 

10 hours ago, MattTM said:

I love the new Baltics DLC, it is clear a lot of effort has been put in. Definitely worth the money if you have it spare :) 

All except the parts of Finland are nicely done and clearly put a lot of effort into. It is like Finland is waiting to get finalized when they expand it.

that's really a great DLC. There are many beautiful landscapes, new and beautiful roads. You can see that when DLC has just launched, there are many people looking forward to it and when it is supported on MP, the roads always have a large number of players. It may be worth it with the money you spent to buy it. This is really a DLC that you should buy, it's really great. 

On 1/8/2019 at 9:20 AM, TotalDiesel said:

I too have had very little issues with trolls while driving around the Baltic DLC areas... I remember the border at Kaliningrad on the first day though... What a mess that was :lol:

In my experience I only ever have issues with trolls in the non-DLC areas.

I honestly don’t think I’ve had issue/s with a troll in a DLC area from what I can remember. 

The DLC is great IMO, definitely worth buying like all the others. 

Archived