Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Vehicle "Dead-Stop".

RealCraze

Hello, this bug happens with Every Player, depending on the Scenerio.

This bug is known to cause Vehicles to what i call "Dead-Stop", but i will get to that in a second.

Here is an Example of how the bug occurs:

Driver 1 & Driver 2 are driving on the Same Road, Same Direction, going 40+ MPH. Driver 1 is in the Front, and Driver 2 is in the Back. If Driver 2's Vehicle even so touches Driver 1's Vehicle/Trailer, Driver 2 "Dead-Stops", meaning Driver 2's Vehicle AND (if applied) Trailer Stop in the blink of an eye where Driver 2 goes from 40+ MPH to 0 MPH. And often causing tons of damage to Driver 2's Vehicle (Sometimes Trailer).

HOW TO RE-CREATE IN-GAME?

When you drive behind someone & you crash/touch the back of the driver in front of you, this bug will occur nearly 100% of the time.

NOTE: Driver 1 will usually take NO damage, if any 1% - 5%. But that is Rare.

This has been a bug ever since TruckersMP has Launched. And this bug ONLY occurs on TruckersMP's Multiplayer, if you start Euro Truck Simulator 2, and crash/touch the back of an A.I. driver, then this bug will not occur.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.