Xbox360 controller

Dinospyro

Question

4 answers to this question

14 hours ago, Xpert said:

Hello @bikerboy388 @! I tend to have these issues when you use a 360 controller for ATS or ETS2. I would like to ask you a few questions before I can proceed. 
1) Whenever you plug your controller into your PC, does the player change? For example, if you were player one and the next day when you plugged it in again, instead of being player one, you were player two.

2) Have you tried updating your drivers or reinstalling your drivers?

Please try to respond ASAP so I can get this situation resolved and you can play the game(s) properly. Hope this helps!

I just reinstalled the driver seems to be worrking good now, thanks man think that was the issue

Can be closed

Hello @bikerboy388 @! I tend to have these issues when you use a 360 controller for ATS or ETS2. I would like to ask you a few questions before I can proceed. 
1) Whenever you plug your controller into your PC, does the player change? For example, if you were player one and the next day when you plugged it in again, instead of being player one, you were player two.

2) Have you tried updating your drivers or reinstalling your drivers?

Please try to respond ASAP so I can get this situation resolved and you can play the game(s) properly. Hope this helps!

• Thanks 1