[] Whitelisted Server for Europe []

Xray_35

Do you want a "Whitelisted" Server?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a "Whitelisted" Server?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you think that the majority of people uses the radio in a bad way, and ruining the experience for others e.g. shouting, playing music, not talking English, being offensive?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. What percentage of drivers on the road do you think drive "unprofessionally" or in an "unsafe" and "stupid" way?

• <10%
    • 10% ≥ 25%
    • 25% ≥ 50%
    • 50% ≥ 75%
    • 75% ≥ 100%

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 11:45 AM, MrSirViking said:

it would have to be like EU 2 but just whitelisted. But i still dont think it would work well. 

Ive been away for 6 months or so and just come back and I can see its exactly the same type of threads/topics as it was before. Everyone is scared of getting bans, debating ban length, debating how to stop trolls etc.

My view is unless you take hardcore action with a radical approach to a server (such as this suggestion) then its will be same in another 6 months and 6 months after that. Simulator games are magnets for trolls as they know their target market (ie people that take things seriously) are all in one place. They’ll come on, harass for a while, get banned, go back to GTA and then have another hour of ‘fun’ once the bans up. I bet there’s even an element of fun where they try and cause as much havoc without getting a ban.

Imagine, like the OP does, a server exactly like EU2 with no restrictions but knowing that everyone your playing with in the world has a low ban history……

You could even just keep things as they are but those with a big ban history get restricted to EU4 where they cant cause any problems.

On 1/6/2019 at 7:21 PM, Sergios said:

Hello @AndreiTrucks

Well you thought of a good idea. This could be a suggestion here in the forums.

I in the one you write I agree. But I'm not a Developer. You can do this Suggestions and you can accept it, but you can and no.

regards,

Sergios

Yes. 

The problem with a "whitelisted server" is that you have around 2 million people on the Game and it would be unfair if some people could go on the server and others can't. They can do whitelisting for private events, I have seen this before. 

"one day you'll leave this world behind, so live a life you will remember" 

YkVNx7p.png

On 1/13/2019 at 9:04 AM, MattTM said:

I think this isn't a very good idea. It's extra work that TruckersMP would have to deal with and I understand where the concept is coming from but it seems a bit silly. If you have a problem with "unprofessional" drivers, just simply go on EU1 and then if someone commits a banable offense, just report it.

Yes but the problem is that  80%-95% of the time, even if I report someone, there is no action taken so the person still keeps comiting the "crimes" and breaks the rules. Picture this, you are on the exit road from Calais, you know the 2 way lane with barriers separating the other side of the road, and this one guy with a car or a truck decides to block the road. It therefore blocks all the traffic and nothing is really done for roughly 10 minutes in most cases (in my experience). So maybe the better idea, with all respect, is better game management. :)

On 1/14/2019 at 4:26 PM, [FTC] iamRHT said:

Hello there!
I think the intention behind this proposal is obviously good. No doubt about that. And yes, it is indeed a fact that we get to see a  huge amount of reckless drivers. I am pretty sure the upper staff members are aware of this issue. We are lucky enough that we have a very good ban system.
However, as you've mentioned that it will require Tests and stuff for the White listed server. TMP now has over 2 million users and having such a system is not only a very lengthy process but also pretty tough to keep track of.
Therefore, I don't think they will come up with something like that but I surely would love to have such a server. But I am pretty sure our upper staff members will soon come up with something to solve the issue :D Just shared my opinion here.

Totally understand, however it depends on what you mean by "good banning system". As you can see above on my previous post, I have had a lot of problems with griefers blocking the road and taking a lot of time for the admins to fix the situation. And this was on one of the most important roads of the game. Surely, they should pay more attention to the "important" roads.

Thanks

4 hours ago, 47Deftones47 said:

There isn't as many trolls as you think and they get banned frequently, I've never purposely trolled and I managed to get myself banned 4 times. Everything is good the way it is.

It depends on what server you play and where you drive, in my opinion. On busy roads like Calais-Duisburg, it is absolutely crazy with griefers and trollers. Stop and go traffic is always there from one stupid person hitting the person in front or doing a stupid overtake and going on the other side of the road in the ditch.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello There,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are opening up and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion, so we archive the topic that are inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any question, don't be afraid to PM me :=)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

Archived