How CB works?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi.. Am not able to use CB radio.. First of all as the videos and tutorial suggests, to change the channel is very difficult in my case. It wont change until I press a 100times on all the areas around the radio. Also when pressing TAB key no list comes up even when there are lots of drivers around me. What am doing wrong?

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/20/2019 at 1:34 PM, Nightvoyager85 said:

Hi.. Am not able to use CB radio.. First of all as the videos and tutorial suggests, to change the channel is very difficult in my case. It wont change until I press a 100times on all the areas around the radio. Also when pressing TAB key no list comes up even when there are lots of drivers around me. What am doing wrong?

Perhaps its due to different truck configurations. Try different truck and report back.

On 10/20/2019 at 5:04 PM, Nightvoyager85 said:

As of My Understanding you might have pressed F11 which will turn off tab and names of people around. When you press F11 again you will get it back. Coming CB radio, you will not hear your voice but others can hear, only thing you can notice is there will be volume icon appear when you press X to speak. Hope it will help you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good afternoon.
Unfortunately nothing helps me, no instructions. In the settings, when you click "Start microphone test" nothing happens.
Win 10 system, USB microphone, all other programs with a microphone work correctly. When you click on X, absolutely nothing happens. In the game settings, the "X" key is not used anywhere. The radio is on. changing channels does not help. I also tried using a regular microphone, not USB, it didn’t help, it doesn’t respond to the “X” button (I don’t know what to do (

5 hours ago, [RUS] ZierCool said:

Good afternoon.
Unfortunately nothing helps me, no instructions. In the settings, when you click "Start microphone test" nothing happens.
Win 10 system, USB microphone, all other programs with a microphone work correctly. When you click on X, absolutely nothing happens. In the game settings, the "X" key is not used anywhere. The radio is on. changing channels does not help. I also tried using a regular microphone, not USB, it didn’t help, it doesn’t respond to the “X” button (I don’t know what to do (

I had the same issue with Razer  Kraken Tournament Edition  Headset using Synapse. I uninstalled it and switched back to my old Razer Kraken 7.1 headset  and uninstalled /reinstalled drivers.  The Tournament Edition mic works flawlessly in Discord and other voice chat programs but refuses to work in ATS or ETS.  The 7.1 set works fine.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok so I have clicked tab and right clicked to bring up the cursor then I clicked all over the CB radio and I still can't get it to turn on. I can still chat with it CB with other drivers but the box it's self still will not turn on to see what channel it's on or to be able to change the channel. It's just blank. Like it's off. 

• 2 weeks later...