ETS2 / Winter mod/ help?

di9girl

Question

I've changed the game version a few times and each time I get this when trying to load my last save.  The Winter Mod files haven't been altered or moved since I installed them.

There was an update to MP when I opened Truckers MP today, was that the problem?  Are we just waiting on an update?

I get this message in MP and single-player.

20190105144714_1.jpg

9 answers to this question

Hello @di9girl,

I suggest you don't change game version while using the same profile as this can cause some problems, but in this situation, you can just press Load and everything will work fine. I guess when you press Load you'll get a message like something was changed in the world and because of that, your truck was parked in the garage. Don't worry about that, just continue playing like before and that's all. If you get any other problems or questions feel free to ask, I'll be happy to help you ;) 

You should Install the Winter Mod here. 
Documents --> ETS2MP --> mod 

If you don't have Mod folder just create one. Put the files there and launch TruckersMP. 
P.S - No need to enable it in the Mod Manager.

13 minutes ago, di9girl said:

I've changed the game version a few times and each time I get this when trying to load my last save.  The Winter Mod files haven't been altered or moved since I installed them.

There was an update to MP when I opened Truckers MP today, was that the problem?  Are we just waiting on an update?

I get this message in MP and single-player.

20190105144714_1.jpg

hello, look this topic 

Dear @di9girl

Since your topic has  been inactive for 3 days, due to this i will have to move your topic to appropriate section.

If you still need any further help,feel free to DM me or other support team members ,we will open this again .

Thanks for all participation!

Thank you for your understanding!

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Dear @di9girl

Now this topic has been inactive for over five days in total and because of that, the topic will be moved to the Unsolved topics section. 

If you still need help, feel free to send me a private message or submit a support ticket on the support system: https://truckersmp.com/support 

Thank you everyone for your participation. Have a great day and happy trucking!

/Moved to Unsolved due to inactivity.