• Last Reply

Sorry, i didn't wanted to crash in you with 30000000kmh :blink::angry:

Other Suggestion: War!

I know it's not 1 word but it's so true and so annoying

ETS2 since end of 2013

ETS2 on steam since 2/17/2016

ETS2MP since 2/23/2016

TMP-Forum since 9/21/2018

C-D way? Where is there? :troll: There is no such place for me. Because every time I go on that road, I'm dying (I'm going underground or into the sky). C-D way VS me. Always C-D way killed me.

Me (Silent Death) = Ordinary way.

Audible Death= C-D way ;) :lol:

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

On 1/5/2019 at 12:05 PM, -VOYVODA- said:

Hello everyone , have nice day ♥ Lets describe DC road with one word :Pfor example ; home,rip,idiots,adrenalin,crash, kick,ban  etc ..

That will be funny in my opinion , we will see interesting things :D 

☆My answer : Home 

Retards

Ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. Calais - Duisburg, two places admins need to be most. The entire stretch, the two cities themselves is an absolute nightmare. I fail to see what the obession is with this, there nothing special here is there? People claim these two places are where the best jobs are or go, wrong. These people just aren't thinking outside of the box, there are plenty of other roads, cities they can go to but nope, they all mostly congregate there and clog up the roads, junctions etc. 

I were there with my VTC V/CEO the other day, in calais, for the first time in god knows how long. Ended up having to go into the service station, and for what? Everyone cueing up to turn right, everyone blocking the junction at the service station, everyone trying to go there, everyone going in, coming out or trying to and only bumping into each other. Everyone attempting to go one direction, its ridiculous, where is the common sense? Three or four times I told a few people to turn left, to get to the same place why? All roads lead to the same place. But clearly people lack the sense to even take that into consideration, these two areas are a haven for trolls and its high time something is done about it tbh.

Archived