Suggestion Name: 
Racing Circuit

Suggestion Description:
Before starting; It does not seem right that a truck simulator, there is a server dedicated only to cars.
I see more sense to replace the server of only cars, by one of trucks and car races. With several circuits, type: Asphalt, earth, resistance, obstacles or as the typical one that only has to be 1.

Any example images:
I
do not know if they remember this other game, now obsolete, it only remains in the memory of few people: King of the Road.
I can not find images of the circuit but if I add the whole map and in the left corner, the letters circuit appears. It was used for both Trucks and / or Trucks. (cars could not partizipar).

115429463_Sinttulo.png.610ce3ab64ef2bc87a68fd7aeeefbfe3.png

Why should it be added?: 
Why would we have another server dedicated just for racing and de-stressing from so much convoy.

Thanks for watching my suggestion, waiting for an answer.

PD: I would like all users who see the suggestion, contribute with their grain of sand with your opinion about it. Against more we are better, then apart, it is a collective use that affects all

Atte: tntdavila

• Confused 1

"Racing" can be done on our freeroam server (#EU4) or on the racetrack on any ATS server.

We currently don't have plans to add an alternative to this.

• Upvote 3
  • True Story 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback