What should you do if your account is hacked?

LOCK-MAN

Hello Trucker, 

If you think your account hacked, before writing to TruckersMP support check your email on TruckersMP website. 

If you can't access your TruckersMP account, follow this steps...

1. Check your accessibility your TruckersMP email adress.
  2. If you can't access your email adress try "forgot your password" section and check phone number or recovery mail is yours or not. (if it is yours you can get back email easily)
  3. If phone number or recovery mail is changed you need to contact your email supporter. They want some information about your email (old password, phone number, recovery email etc)
  4. If you give this information correctly you can get back your TruckersMP email account from email provider.

What should I do for the security of my account?

• Active Two(2) Factor Authentication on your email, TruckersMP account and Steam account.
  • Add phone number and recovery email on your email adress you can access easily.

If you want to help this topic, please let me know if you find any mistakes or you have any tips and tricks to add. Please leave some feedback!)

• Like 1