Prime

2018 flashback

I personally really enjoyed being a part of this great community this year. I've made lots of friends, tried to help community members and created my own vtc. TruckersMP did a really good job last year and I hope the Satisfaction Survey will show good results this year. I want to say thanks for all of this community staff and just members, you all did a really good job and I hope this year we'll hit 3 million users ^_^ 

• True Story 1

Nicely done, we can tell when someone is devoted to a project. That flashback looks good! Great job, Prime. 

Really nice article by Prime, it well cover 2018 ( honnorable mention would be  Charity Event : https://truckersmp.com/blog/92 )  and  Community contributor content ( https://truckersmp.com/blog/80 ) that have been in 2018.

i wish good luck to TMP Staff's and more changes,additions,mayby more contents for 2019 :D 

It's been a year when the truckersmp servers are not a Simulation game, they are constantly violating the rules and they are not banned under these rules. I hope that in the new year, such players are banned and we continue to play with the people who comply with the rule.

Every year, TruckersMP grows in massive numbers, Biggest congratulations, it's very much deserved with the amazing project managers, developers, etc... Y'all deserve it. :love:

TruckersMP did the perfect work in 2018, I really liked them. There have been a lot of things that have been done by TruckersMP in the past year and show us a good result. Thank you all very much. I hope this year will also be a successful year :wub: