Hello! Maybe someone needs to improve the graphics. Works in multiplayer. About this mod was written here on the forum. I decided to post it here.

Installation is simple.
Unpack the entire archive at:

SteamLibrary \ steamapps \ common \ Euro Truck Simulator 2 \ bin \ win_x64
in game on "insert"

Settings in the game:

Scale - 200% or more
Antialiasing (MLAA) - off
High Dynamic Range (HDR) - Off
Depth of Field (DOF) - Off
Color Correction - Off

Download from Google Drive

If you do not like the daytime lighting, replace it with this file and HDR-on.

Who does not turn on automatically, Click "insert" and select the ini file that is shown in the screenshot.

Spoiler

rc-v9861tUn_cO5jSJ5tnhE9dXPCMPocU9JZVIU6

Screenshots:

Спойлер

Ic-A3Uu3p3ZHVQwX-рО-085AYEJiigl_pyT_J304JZcZHjQTuX_mcTYxsUIsxiI3Q6tghs80fWvZ2aPaJ7tHt6hKLjmhGFcenarGHqbxPlPBqfmMwleSyfHjOs_FF6NZdEtpZw36S_k_oUDw_h29rQ78fJGpoYDjJPY5BYmZ_Pmuwf-WdgnAM9qfdl_RV4mNTBkFOV4RcpYV5QyPmyWHkWGbJw-kWJtEv-82it7f-NiLCgw-ck4Nhbruz6oktcUi9dvJQRAkd85KoSKGmSwIYwBMyHqWax_Qv8a4J4v0k-qia0wnQZszapN-K_NNN2dqbaqwn5myHze7fJ7GmEWC2rI3mPiVw12U5EPv2TND6jAaKktXMdNMNcndU9Gi1KAMnKHqY0IeNgeog45mm9yX98WYdyhnMg8Rl6ABBPJb5bfhbOWr_tNSWKRHS94LOziAUHuDbFdcqPHXk5MfRnynvscTyTwIuHfna9ZECz9rKZSuTtV8iWr-е-vc7BazWuO5ELCIlgHrX__pwrNrokd4BSj0UAKdRuZq774iyrDBGQPOVUxCPC6u8sZv4UlvQZd9U23XpAAFjv9KCeTlcA3VhU_D

Video:

Спойлер

If you have any questions, please write
Thank you for your time. Good luck.

47 minutes ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

I take it you turn those things off & just extract the files to the place then its done? 

Yes, you don't have to change the settings it's personal preference tbh.

I have tried both ReShade and SweetFX and i can clearly say that i don't recommend anyone using ReShade if you dont have high performance PC because you will surely experience frame drops in-game and maybe even stuttering. 

SweetFX is fine, it will take low amount of FPS. So if you have lower performance PC, use SweetFX.

SweetFX = low,medium performance PC
ReShade = high,ultra performance PC

Thank you for sharing this with us!

Being very honest, in the post above is mentioned most. Before using this, you should reconsider and check if your pc can handle this. The actual experience is always more important than some visuals. Anyway, it looks great so yey! :D

• Matt locked this topic

Dear @JohnnyMnemonic

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section due to your topic being inactive for 2 weeks (14 days). Because everyday many topics are opening up and the community wants to discuss other things, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks. We apply these procedures to keep the forum active and meticulous!

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me :) 

// Locked and moved to Archive.

yo

Archived