Eternal loading game

Kronka512

Question

Hi all, I have not been in the game, and the last time I went a week ago and noticed one problem that prevents play.
How it happens: stand still or eat and suddenly the game is minimized, it takes about 10 seconds and then the game turns around and the loading screen appears, and I can go further. And so constantly. I don't know what this is about, but it used to be okay. What am I to do?

14 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, Kronka512 said:

Hi all, I have not been in the game, and the last time I went a week ago and noticed one problem that prevents play.
How it happens: stand still or eat and suddenly the game is minimized, it takes about 10 seconds and then the game turns around and the loading screen appears, and I can go further. And so constantly. I don't know what this is about, but it used to be okay. What am I to do?

hi @Kronka512

Close the game and start single player with DirectX then run multiplayer

regards,

[WTCC_GR] Sergios

If you see loading screen many times, this is typically experienced by a graphics card that is not anymore coping with the game.

Options:

1. Update your videocard drivers (if it's possible for your card)
2. Run the game in OpenGL
(3. Revert to an earlier version of the game (but then TMP will not work))
4. Buy a new graphics card/PC

If you would like to look further, post your game.log.txt to pastebin.com (no account needed) and then post the link here.
The file can be found at "C:\Users\*USERNAME*\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2" for a default install.

9 hours ago, Samiz [FIN] said:

If you see loading screen many times, this is typically experienced by a graphics card that is not anymore coping with the game.

Options:

1. Update your videocard drivers (if it's possible for your card)
2. Run the game in OpenGL
(3. Revert to an earlier version of the game (but then TMP will not work))
4. Buy a new graphics card/PC

If you would like to look further, post your game.log.txt to pastebin.com (no account needed) and then post the link here.
The file can be found at "C:\Users\*USERNAME*\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2" for a default install.

I reinstalled the game-did not help
Ran the game from DirectX-did not help
But when running openGL - departure "discontinued operation of the program"
Link to log: https://pastebin.com/8auYiQjc

Hi

First turn off your pc and unplug your power cable and wait 30 sec. ( This is for delete your pc's cache memory )

Also check the files for ets2.

From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.

Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game files... button.

Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.

You can also use Compatibility mode to always have a program to Run as an administrator.

Right click on the program's shortcut, .exe file, or installation file.

Click on Properties.

Click on the Compatibility tab.

Check the Run this program in compatibility mode for box.

Regards

Total EDM

Thanks for posting log. It confirms your computer is not able anymore to run the game in a stable state. 

"NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT / 497 (512) MB (nvd3dumx.dll, 21.21.13.4201, 20161114)"

"00:02:41.975 : <ERROR> [dx9] Present failed. [0x8007000e]

00:02:41.995 : <ERROR> [dx9] Present failed. [0x88760868]

00:02:42.012 : <ERROR> [dx9] Present failed. [0x88760868]

00:02:42.029 : <ERROR> [dx9] Present failed. [0x88760868]

00:02:42.051 : <ERROR> [dx9] Present failed. [0x88760868]

00:02:42.078 : <ERROR> [dx9] Present failed. [0x88760868]

00:02:42.078 : [gfx watchdog] Triggered due to 6 consecutive swapbuffers fails.

00:02:42.079 : [gfx watchdog] Forcing graphics reinitialization."

You can try install new video card driver (you have one from 11/2016), but maybe not change things at all, this driver is latest for you card, released 12/2016. https://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/112594

Also, you can try open single player in OpenGL mode.

My own opinion is its the time to get new PC. Based on the specs in your game log, your computer is quite low spec. You have an old 2-core cpu, and only 3.5GB of RAM, with only 2GB available when you start the game (minimum requirement is 4GB in Steam). 

Hello there, some good answers were given above, has your problem been solved? ^_^

I await your return!

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

Are you using Windows 10?

Try this

Press Windows key + I to open the Settings app.

Choose Gaming.

Open Game Mode from the left pane.

Toggle ‘Use Game Mode‘ off.

Fix-Full-screen-game-keeps-minimizing-in

Disable Action Center notifications

Besides background processes belonging to third-party apps, built-in UI features can also minimize games. Action Center notifications, app notifications, and Windows Error Reporting service are known minimizing-to-desktop instigators for some games, like Skyrim. For that purpose, we advise you to disable them temporarily and look for changes.

First, let’s talk about Quite Hours. While enabled, this feature will suppress all notifications and sounds and let you enjoy your game without any prompts. Of course, there’s no selective notification push, since Quite Hours blocks all notifications on your system. Every single notification, with the exception of error reporting, of course.

1. Click on the Action Panel in the desktop’s bottom right corner.

2. Click on Quite Hours to enable the feature.

Source: https://windowsreport.com/full-screen-game-keeps-minimizing/

19 hours ago, Sentinel_ said:

Are you using Windows 10?

Try this

Press Windows key + I to open the Settings app.

Choose Gaming.

Open Game Mode from the left pane.

Toggle ‘Use Game Mode‘ off.

Fix-Full-screen-game-keeps-minimizing-in

Disable Action Center notifications

Besides background processes belonging to third-party apps, built-in UI features can also minimize games. Action Center notifications, app notifications, and Windows Error Reporting service are known minimizing-to-desktop instigators for some games, like Skyrim. For that purpose, we advise you to disable them temporarily and look for changes.

First, let’s talk about Quite Hours. While enabled, this feature will suppress all notifications and sounds and let you enjoy your game without any prompts. Of course, there’s no selective notification push, since Quite Hours blocks all notifications on your system. Every single notification, with the exception of error reporting, of course.

1. Click on the Action Panel in the desktop’s bottom right corner.

2. Click on Quite Hours to enable the feature.

Source: https://windowsreport.com/full-screen-game-keeps-minimizing/

No, i using windows 7

Hello,

because of this topic has been inactive for 2 more days , I'll have to move this topic to Unsloved Topics.

If you still need any help, feel free to create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket: https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved

Kind regards,

ɢʀᴜɴᴅɪɪ

Retired Manager