Prime

Hot topic #11: 2019 predictions

Hello everyone!

Now that everyone has settled in the new year it's time for a new hot topic! 

With early January being the traditional time to make goals and predictions for the upcoming year, what are your in-game goals for 2019?

Discuss it all in this topic!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Love it! 4

This topic will be very interesting :D

My goal is to continue what I am doing and that is helping the TruckersMP community. I can't help every single person but I can do my best and continue doing my best cleaning up the roads!

• Thanks 3

My goal this year is to:
-Get my CDL and get a job that utilizes my CDL

-Move back to Arizona

-New computer by end of the year

-Get 1st in monthly miles for ATS on Trucksbook at least one time

-Continue to be active within the TMP Community

My prediction is that Utah is the next state for ATS and hoping it comes this year.

My predictions are:

-not to get banned

-avoid accidents 

-don't drive over 110 Km/h

-join the team

This year I want to start by joining TMP team, I'm not sure that I'll do that because of my past mistakes but still, I never give up. Also, I want to hit 1K followers on forum and make my VTC known in community ^_^

12 hours ago, [TAL CEO] BlackSkill said:

This year I want to start by joining TMP team, I'm not sure that I'll do that because of my past mistakes but still, I never give up. Also, I want to hit 1K followers on forum and make my VTC known in community ^_^

Good luck, if you have ban history your already classed as undesirable forever! 

TMP wise we will never know whats going on behind the scenes, i swear its the MI6 HQ back there! As for SCS, they said about a tuning dlc & more trucks coming ( hopefully ). I would expect them to be looking to add rigid chassis with a draw bar or dolly option, you can have rigid + a short ( 2 axle ) in the UK. I hope they bring back a proper aerodynamic trailer, the teardrop design looks nice & possibly double deck trailers. 

On 1/4/2019 at 11:42 PM, Routing-alone said:

Now, really, if they let me, I would continue to give law and order to throw away the trolls online

...said the player that is permanently banned. :lol::lol::lol:

• True Story 1