Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Suggestion Name: Land grants.

I might be a little crazy about this idea, but I think it's good and that nobody proposed something like that before.

Description of the suggestion:

In the game, I see that there are many places that are accessible but have no use.
My proposal or idea would be, to take those lands and create a garage for the company, I explain:

Let's say there are companies officially created in ETS2 20 and of those 20, 3 have 50 people (to put a minimum number of people per company). Reward those companies with a minimum of 50 people each. Custom garages with a company sign, example:
if the company is called: Trucker Slug, a sign at the entrance of said garage with the name or abbreviation.

Any example of images:

truck_dealer_big_scania.jpg.7154b9f0a1f3b9174f5f9e8bbfc8f5be.jpg

Why should it be added ?: Offer a meeting point for large companies and with a reasonable price (real money) have accessories to attach to the garage of each company, type: Flags, Spotlights, Logo, Elevation Barrier, Sliding Door, etc. .

Hoping that the idea serves to improve the evolution of TruckersMP, I say goodbye with a greeting.

PD: I would like all users who see the suggestion, contribute with their grain of sand with your opinion about it. Against more we are better, then apart, it is a collective use that affects all

Atte: tntdavila

• Like 3
  • Haha 1