Chev

What was your first cell phone and what’s your current?

What was your first cell phone and what’s your current?

My first phone was an Motorola flip phone, I really wish I could remember the model.

My current phone is an iPhone XR.

• Haha 1

My first cell phone was a Nokia 3320. I loved that thing. Still have it but sadly, I made the mistake of storing with the battery so over time it leaked and killed the board., so now it won't even charge (other battery), anymore :'( Such a good phone.

As for my current, I have a Microsoft Lumia 640 XL. Also love it. <3 

I haven't owned too my phones so I can name all of them.

My first was a Mitsubishi something-something. Got it from my uncle. It had Snake, and that's about it. The 2nd was a Nokia something-something from my dad, which also had Snake.

Then smartphones became a thing and I got a Samsung Galaxy S as a birthday gift. It still works (but some patience is required :thisisfine:) and I keep it as my backup phone.

Then came another birthday present phone and my favourite phone I've had so far, the HTC One. Sadly it died so then I bought what I'm using currently, a Samsung Galaxy S7. So far the only phone I bought myself lol.

On 1/3/2019 at 9:50 AM, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

1999 Alcatel One Touch, something like this (can't remember the exact model):

Alcatel One Touch sounds like a new phone to me, surpised they had such names back then.

My first phone was a Nokia 55-something, cannot remember that anymore, now I'm having a Lenovo K6, I would be happy with it but after having it for two years, the bad workmanship appears as a problem, the phone is easy to bend and the glass is cracking once you hit it just a little bit harder...

My first phone was the Sony Ericsson w810i, we use to send ringtones and mp3s to each other via infrared. My current phone is the iPhone XS Max. 

• Love it! 1
  • Woah! 1

I can't exactly remember what my first phone was, but I believe it was the Samsung Galaxy S2. I only got a phone when I went to college, for safety purposes etc etc.

I currently own a Samsung Galaxy S8, however I'm thinking about leaving Samsung for iPhone this year.

My first phone -that's long ago - was a little one of Nokia, don't even know how it's called. Samsung Galaxy S4, S5 (2 times) and S6 followed and I'm currently using the iPhone 6s +

My first one was a Sony Ericson G700

NKMCJKH.jpg

Now I have an iPhone 8 Plus (is temporal because I plan to upgrade in September when the new iPhone come out)

iphone8-plus-spgray-select-2018?wid=513&