What was your first cell phone and what’s your current?

Chev

My first cell phone was a Nokia 3320. I loved that thing. Still have it but sadly, I made the mistake of storing with the battery so over time it leaked and killed the board., so now it won't even charge (other battery), anymore :'( Such a good phone.

As for my current, I have a Microsoft Lumia 640 XL. Also love it. <3 

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

wow! what a funny question.

as far as I remember, my first cellphone was Samsung A800.

Samsung_A800_L_1.jpg

and my current cellphone is iPhone 5s.

71UmrIKlquL._SX466_.jpg

Languages: ?? | ??

انجمن فارسی

قوانین استخدام | پشتیبانی | بازخورد | مشاهده اعضای تیم | راهنما | سیستم پایگاه دانش | پیشنهادات

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides Suggestions
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Personal contact info:

YouTube | Twitch | Discord |
“You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” —Michael Jordan

First Nokia N73

Current Nokia 3310 (2018)

I do not trust a smart phone.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

I haven't owned too my phones so I can name all of them.

My first was a Mitsubishi something-something. Got it from my uncle. It had Snake, and that's about it. The 2nd was a Nokia something-something from my dad, which also had Snake.

Then smartphones became a thing and I got a Samsung Galaxy S as a birthday gift. It still works (but some patience is required :thisisfine:) and I keep it as my backup phone.

Then came another birthday present phone and my favourite phone I've had so far, the HTC One. Sadly it died so then I bought what I'm using currently, a Samsung Galaxy S7. So far the only phone I bought myself lol.

8mOP210.png  g8VsuFF.png  4vle33y.png

On 1/3/2019 at 9:50 AM, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

1999 Alcatel One Touch, something like this (can't remember the exact model):

Alcatel One Touch sounds like a new phone to me, surpised they had such names back then.

My first phone was a Nokia 55-something, cannot remember that anymore, now I'm having a Lenovo K6, I would be happy with it but after having it for two years, the bad workmanship appears as a problem, the phone is easy to bend and the glass is cracking once you hit it just a little bit harder...

W internecie nie ma ludzi starszych i młodszych,
W internecie są ludzie głupsi i mądrzejsi

Retired Team Member since 01.02.2020

WarMaz

My first phone was the Sony Ericsson w810i, we use to send ringtones and mp3s to each other via infrared. My current phone is the iPhone XS Max. 

I can't exactly remember what my first phone was, but I believe it was the Samsung Galaxy S2. I only got a phone when I went to college, for safety purposes etc etc.

I currently own a Samsung Galaxy S8, however I'm thinking about leaving Samsung for iPhone this year.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Archived