Game profile won't load

Kendry_

Question

Hello, last few days I have noticed that after reinstallation of my computer I have totally forgot to backup my save files, but i find out that I can use ''Wondershare Recoverit''. I have done formatt disk recovery and I also got my saves back but when I put them in profile folder the won't load/show on screen while choosing your profile in Euro Truck Simulator 2. Please help me.

3 answers to this question

Hello there,

Firstly, We're very sorry to you have experienced such a problem. But unfortunately, It seems this problem is not caused by our multiplayer mod.

Head over to the forums of SCS at http://forum.scssoft.com/ to get assistance with your problem.

Is there anything else you'd like to ask?

Kind Regards,
AdaBey
TruckersMP Support

Support of the Year 2018

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hello there,

Due to your longer than 3 days inactivity, I am going to move that your topic. Should you still require assistance, feel free to open another topics and we will try to help you the best we can.

Kind Regards,
AdaBey
TruckersMP Support

Support of the Year 2018

//locked and moved to Inactive Topics

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Dear @Kendry_SK

Now this topic has been inactive for over five days in total and because of that, the topic will be moved to the Unsolved topics section. 

If you still need help, feel free to send me a private message or submit a support ticket on the support system: https://truckersmp.com/support 

Thank you everyone for your participation. Have a great day and happy trucking!

/Moved to Unsolved due to inactivity.