A Bug after finishing my 1st ever job in TruckersMP

vili_namety

Question

To start this off, hello everyone! My name is Vili and im from finland. I Just got ETS2, Played for 2 hours, and downloaded TruckersMP. Got my 1st job, did it normally and at the end screen, it showed me, that i was 167000hr's late. Well beacuse i was 167k hr's late, i got no XP and no money for that said job, and it was the longest possible job available for me. Just wanted to notify the Devs!
1221415827_ETS2Bug.png.f76cfff1b7adc77a6c3cb3af4d010e46.png

Love

Vili_Namety

6 answers to this question

When you went onto multiplayer did you accept the job while you were still in the queue?

If this is the case you would still be in single player and so when you accepted the job you accepted the job with the single player game time.

Multiplayer uses a unique server time which is continuous and syncs with the servers, therefore you should only accept jobs once you are actually in multiplayer otherwise you will get this problem because the single player and multiplayer game times are completely different values.

Hello  :) 

Did you go offline in between the delivery of the load or start with the load in single player? Because the time on multi-player runs faster than single player and it doesn't pause the time like single player does. Which would the  cause time to run faster so that multi-player will be ahead in time. 

• This error about: to disappear the labor market loads and also the late loads, are common mistakes in TruckersMP.
  • Recommendations and explanations about your problem:
  • With regard to delayed loads at the time of delivery at the destination, it happens, because if you started loading on the offline and continued work in multiplayer (or any similar situation) will happen the same problem. Always start and finish a job in multiplayer or you can try for World Of Trucks (I do not use this system of loads, but I recommend you try, it seems to be more secure in relation to these errors)
  • If you have no load on the job market and are in multiplayer, just go to a workshop, hotel, garage or any other place you sleep. After you arrive at this location and you are parked where it appears if you want to sleep or not, you hit enter to sleep and then check your labor market if there was any load or not. You can also try using World Of Trucks (speed limited to 90km/h) or use load synchronizers other than WOT

Please try to reset your economy job:

Guide here:

Also, have you tried play game with other profiles ?

• Like 1

Dear @vili_namety

Some great answers have been given,has your problem been solved?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

Languages:  English  2000px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png  | Portuguese  2000px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png  | Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg

Rules  ||  Report a Player  ||  Appeal your Ban  ||  Create a Support Ticket  ||  Let us know your Feedback

Member since 02th June 2016

Hello There!

Since this topic has been inactive for 2 more days , i will move this topic to Unsolved Topics.
If you still need any help , you can send me dm , create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket. 

https://www.truckersmp.com/support 

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.