Hello, Briian19!

There are two types of horns by default.

• Normal - H key by default.
  • Air horn - Can be modified at any service on the map, there are different types of air horns available, you can choose whichever you prefer the most.

Here is a video which shows all the different types of air horn sounds available for you to us!

Best Regards,

Zombie :wub:

Adding on to what has been said above.

By default, horn is H, air horn is N. You need to customise your truck however to be able to use the air horn otherwise you will just be pressing your key bind for air horn and nothing will be happening.

I use the horn (H) mostly. The air horn sounds quite different from the other one but maybe you've encounter someone with a mode or horn hack if it didn't sound like the ones from the video above. :troll:

I notice that some trucks sound like they have an air leak or something that sounds really loud. Not sure what causes it, I heard someone talking about spamming the trailer connect or something like that, but I'm really not sure. Maybe that's what he is talking about?

5 hours ago, Jesse-Lacey said:

I notice that some trucks sound like they have an air leak or something that sounds really loud. Not sure what causes it, I heard someone talking about spamming the trailer connect or something like that, but I'm really not sure. Maybe that's what he is talking about?

The sound you are hearing is someones lift axel going up or down this sound has been known to sometimes not stop for other Players

• Upvote 1