I'm tired of resetting economy (no jobs)

Question

Game: ETS 2

Everytime i launch TruckersMP I need to force economy reset to have job offers but I'm tired of this and i want to get rid of this problem once for all.

Tried the g_force_economy_reset and teleporting to another garage - works for 1 session and then i need to do that again.

7 answers to this question

you can hop between cities that dose the same thing 

the reason why it dose it is when your playing single player you sleep and reset and when you leave the timer stops but on mp its not controlled the same when you leave the jobs still keep going because it goes off the server time witch never stops but if you sleep and fast travel it resets it 

42 minutes ago, chipmunk197 said:

you can hop between cities that dose the same thing 

the reason why it dose it is when your playing single player you sleep and reset and when you leave the timer stops but on mp its not controlled the same when you leave the jobs still keep going because it goes off the server time witch never stops but if you sleep and fast travel it resets it 

it was working before for me, just started doing it without reason

40 minutes ago, Sentinel_ said:

Hi,

Maybe you have a corrupt save game file, try using a fresh save game and see if you still have the same problem. 

tried doing a new savegame already