Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

DONT JOİN ATS ONLİNE

Povalsi

Question

steam hesabımda 3 saati geçik bir şekilde duruyor oyun truckersmp hesabımada bağlı fakat ayarlardan oyunu kontrol et tuşuna basınca oyunum kabül edilmiyor olarak gözüküyor ve onlinede oynayamıyorum yardım ederseniz eyw

my steam account more 3 hours game play ats and my game acsess truckersmp account but in settings click check games dont accept my ats account and ı dont play online ats my english fnish ı from turkey

3 answers to this question

Dear @Povalsi

In order to activate your games on our website, you must have at least 2 hours of play time on Steam for American Truck Simulator

Also make sure that your steam privacy is set to public:

Go to your profile in Steam and click on edit. Navigate to your privacy settings and make sure that your profile and game details are both set to public.
The little checkbox in the game details area needs to be unchecked in order for our system to detect your games.

It eventually should look like: https://prnt.sc/j4gkew.

• Thanks 1

Hello there,

We are glad to hear that the problem has been solved! Sorry for any inconvenience and happy trucking.

Don't hesitate to contact us in the future.

Sincerely,
AdaBey
TruckersMP Support

Support of the Year 2018

//locked and moved to Solved Topics

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.