Winter mod not working.

coldo121

Question

11 answers to this question

If you are able to activate them with the ingame mod manager, that means you have placed them in the game's mod folder, which is the incorrect folder to use the mod in multiplayer.

You have to place the files in: \Documents\ETS2MP\mod and not \Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\mod

There's no need to activate them ingame, the client does this automatically until you remove the files again.

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

Dear @coldo121

I am going to move your topic to the respective section since you're looking for Help. Next time, if you have any questions related to TMP, please consider creating a topic in the Help section as this section is not the correct place for questions or help related stuff.

You can find the help section over here - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/ 

The "Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussion" section is for discussions related to the community and to Euro Truck Simulator 2, as well as topic related to ets2 and not for help related stuff.

If you have any further questions or inquiries, don't hesitate to send me a Private Message! My inbox is always open should you have any questions or anything else!

//Topic moved to the Help section.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

C:\Users\username\Documents\ETS2MP\mod

frosty_7_0.scs

frosty_heavy_winter_7_0.scs

frosty_physics_7_01.scs

First my game didnt found mods but then i open singleplayer and enable mods that game menu.

Then close singleplayer and open TruckersMP Launcher.exe

i was lazy to find where is problem so i put both places

C:\Users\username\Documents\ETS2MP\mod

C:\Users\username\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\mod

Hello there,

This topic has been inactive for more than 3 days and because at that, the topic will be moved to "Inactive Topics" section. If you want to get it removed again, feel free to contact me.

Thank you for understanding.

King regards,

AdaBey

TruckersMP Support

Support of the Year 2018

//locked and moved to Inactive Topics

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hi all

This topic has been inactive for 2 more days , because of inactivity,i will have to move this topic to Unsolved Topics.

If you still need any help ,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket:https://www.truckersmp.com/support

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved