This is a helpful map that I made for ETS2, do you think?

Zipu

On 1/1/2019 at 9:59 PM, Mazikeen_ said:

I don’t see it as “helpful” but it is actually pretty nice to look at. Great job! :)

On 1/1/2019 at 10:12 PM, Halloween said:

I like the concept of the map, it can be helpful in some situations, it just depends :) 

Thanks, this was originally meant for me and for my friends planning long routes. It is really motivating to see all the feedback that I got. I did not think that six people would even open this. I was wrong. Thank you very much!

2 hours ago, Snap Dragon said:

Congratulations for the good work. It could work for some.

3 hours ago, Andreea RO said:

Nicely done @Zipu! I really like it! :P

1 hour ago, Chev said:

Pretty neat to see something like this made. Nice work Zipu!

Yup, this is a very nice way to show the ets2 map. Thanks!

I would indeed not call it helpful but it is interesting to see actual content on a map instead of just seeing titles. This could be used in the future for any research :)

On 1/5/2019 at 11:19 AM, Averazon said:

I would indeed not call it helpful but it is interesting to see actual content on a map instead of just seeing titles. This could be used in the future for any research :)

Hmm... how could i make it? Paste a little picture on the different areas? What do you mean by that?

On 1/5/2019 at 5:38 PM, Dumbledore001YT said:

This is a very helpful map! Thanks for this good work :)

LG Sebastian

39 minutes ago, YunusD said:

It is nice 

useful

Thanks!

9 hours ago, [TAL CEO] BlackSkill said:

Good Job @Zipu but as I remember UK part was improved near London, no?

I looked it up, there was only few extra connections to M25 in london. Of course, Ets2 added: The channel tunnel, Hull seaport and Harwick seaport. I need to do more research when im making the next map.

13 hours ago, Zipu said:

Hmm... how could i make it? Paste a little picture on the different areas? What do you mean by that?

Thanks!

Well, the map itself is good. I would not change anything about it. With titles I meant: your map makes it easier to see and it looks nicer compared to reading it somewhere :)

Archived