Who would you like to meet IRL ?

SalePro

Gonna save them from the tags, but I already met

• Prime (CM)
  • Smoky (VPM)
  • mwl (dev)
  • I<3Vodka (ex-PM)

Would be cool to meet the entire team at once, although that'd be a massive operation to get everyone mobilized to 1 location :p

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Unfortunately, I haven't any friends here.

Languages: ?? | ??

انجمن فارسی

قوانین استخدام | پشتیبانی | بازخورد | مشاهده اعضای تیم | راهنما | سیستم پایگاه دانش | پیشنهادات

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides Suggestions
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Personal contact info:

YouTube | Twitch | Discord |
“You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” —Michael Jordan

meeting anyone from TMP is pretty cool in my books, except Rootkiller (who is this guy anyway :kappa:)

I got lucky to meet some TMP people at Truckfest in Peterborough, it was nice :D hope there are more little meetups like this in the future.

signature.png.01ca08257761c1d4ea766c13ccdc06af.png

Community Manager at SCS Software & Truckers.FM Founder.

1 hour ago, MattTM said:

I think it'd be nice to see my counter-part @Joe_ or maybe @K0rnholio. It'd definitely be interested to see what would happen IRL :P 

Ewww. meeting @MattTM Kappa . I guess that'd be cool :eyes:

8ca26.png TMP Status: tmp.php||  280a9.png Steam Status: steam.php|| 5f6ca.png Twitch Status: twitch.php

369d0.png Website: JoesInfo || 89d97.png Discord: Joe#9863 || 31816.png Prime Logistics: PrimeVTC

^^

Main point of contact.

----

@SalePro Yeah, it's rude but it's a generalized statement about the community (I also have never denied being an asshole).  In my entire time of playing the game I can count on one hand the number of players I've had a positive interaction with (I normally don't even speak in game, so it's hilarious how often I get insulted). 

While someone's online personality is not an indication of what they would be like in person, it's still a first impression of a person and the impression I've been given by the majority of the community that I've met has been one of entitlement and immaturity. 

I've made this comment before in some of my other posts but my teenage daughters show more maturity than some adults I've met in this game.  Based on how they're behaving online, why would I want to meet these people in person?  I'd probably end up in a fight with most of them.

On 1/9/2019 at 12:10 AM, TheCreepyTruckr said:

@SalePro Yeah, it's rude but it's a generalized statement about the community (I also have never denied being an asshole).  In my entire time of playing the game I can count on one hand the number of players I've had a positive interaction with (I normally don't even speak in game, so it's hilarious how often I get insulted). 

While someone's online personality is not an indication of what they would be like in person, it's still a first impression of a person and the impression I've been given by the majority of the community that I've met has been one of entitlement and immaturity. 

I've made this comment before in some of my other posts but my teenage daughters show more maturity than some adults I've met in this game.  Based on how they're behaving online, why would I want to meet these people in person?  I'd probably end up in a fight with most of them.

Haha I love this, so honest lmao and because of that ( and partly to wind him up) @TheCreepyTruckr is now a person I want to meet. We could sit and whinge.

i don’t actually agree with him but I love the two fingers approach

Also like to meet @FernandoCR [ESP] as he’s a ‘seasoned’ player like myself and we seem to share a similar outlook on the game

• 2 weeks later...

Dear @SalePro,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section due to your topic being inactive for 2 weeks (14 days). Because everyday many topics are opening up and the community wants to discuss other things, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks. We apply these procedures to keep the forum active and meticulous!

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me :)

// Locked and moved to Archive.

yo

• Matt locked this topic

Archived