Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Why cant i log in?

Hevar

Question

10 answers to this question

Hello @Hevar ,

You have probably been using one of these 2 trailers ( Locomotive Vossioh G6 , Dozer Crawl Z35K ) from Heavy Cargo DLC which cannot be used right now in Multiplayer.

The reason is, this is a known bug in TMP that the system will kick you when you try to take those trailers, and it will be fixed in one of the future updates.

Until then, try to avoid using these 2 trailers, since the rest of them from Heavy Cargo DLC are fully usable without problems.

Best regards,
SalePro

55 minutes ago, Hevar said:

But when will update come? cuz everytime i log in, i get kicked. 

Hello :)

There was one person making a topic in section Bug Report and that topic was moved to Pending Fix

I think DEV and TMP Team are working on it

So please be patient and wait for next update of TruckersMP 

Then you shouldn't take a job with these cargo: Locomotive, Vossloh, G6,Dozer Crawl-Z35K. You can deliver other trailers/cargo, I think it's okay

Happy trucking and drive safe ^_^

Hey @Hevar , easiest thing to do is just to join the server, click "Drive" and let server kick you, and after that abandon the job by clicking F6 and enter. After your job is cancelled, exit the game,enter again and connect. Or you can just abandon it by going into main menu before connecting,if you don't want to get kicked, and you will see into left upper corner that your job is started. Just click on it and click "Cancel job" and everything is fine.

Best regards,
SalePro

Hello,

I am happy to hear that your question has been answered. Don't hesitate to create a new topic in the future if you need any further help or contact the Support team directly - https://truckersmp.com/support/

I will now be moving this topic to the most appropriate area on the forums.

//locked + moved to solved

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x