TS SaveEditor Tool | 0.3.11.0 [alpha] [1.49]

Update | 0.2.4.0

• Added startup logging [1]
  • Updated User colors handling [2]
  • Updated translation system
  • Fixed bugs

Download

GitHub - https://github.com/LIPtoH/TS-SE-Tool/releases/download/v0.2.4.0/TS.SE.Tool.0.2.4.0.zip

1 - Now, if program doesn't show but you can see it in Task manager, in the log file you can check startup sequence. (Starts with detected .NET version and ends up with - Opening form... Done.)

2 - In 1.38 you can have up to 40 color sets instead of 8 single colors. You can use mouse wheel to scroll throug color sets (Main form, Color sharing). Button [+ slot] is used to add extra set slot. You need to add colors into a set from first or it will be removed uppon saving as well as trailing empty extra set slots. (if you have empty set slots in the middle in will be kept and sets will not be shifted)

• Thanks 1

I've been using this editor since around a year and whenever I needed to edit or make a new save, it's been pretty helpful to use.

It might be pretty simple looking, but it has all what's needed to move around and there, so huge thanks for contributing this little program. That's pretty well done and it's cool to have such a thing to use when needed.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Update | 0.2.5.0

• Added logging for OS detection and Profiles discovery errors [1]
  • Added license plate rendering
  • Updated UI on Truck and Trailer tabs
  • Updated UI in Profile editor (Rename and Cloning)
  • Fixed Profile editor errors

Download

GitHub - https://github.com/LIPtoH/TS-SE-Tool/releases/download/v0.2.5.0/TS.SE.Tool.0.2.5.0.zip

1 - Now, if program doesn't show or you don't see Profiles, you can check the log file which error occurred during profiles discovery process. (Every sequence Starts with detected .NET version and ends up with - Opening form... Done.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

If you see this comment, I hope you can reply why I can't open the software, but the task manager can see the process! You can't see the desktop!

Hello everyone.
Sorry but i had a lack of interest in game in general and in developing this tool as well.

So what is THE PLAN.

1. Fix known (small) bugs. 
  2. Clarify controversial points in dialog boxes and descriptions.
  3. Finish features in Truck and Trailer tabs.
  4. Finish features in Profile editor.
  5. Fix "strange" bugs. (i as a user is only one person and can't experience all possible scenarios) Will need ur help (save files).
  6. Tweak existing features \ Add new ones (but please don't ask for complicated ones ? ).
  • Like 2
  • HaulieLove 2

• LIPtoH changed the title to TS SaveEditor Tool | 0.2.6.1 (alpha)

Update | 0.2.5.4 -> 0.2.6.1

• Added Export & Import settings form
  • Updated translation mechanism
  • Updated Profile & Save selection
  • Updated Update search mechanism
  • Updated crash messages Added Dev mail
  • Updated About form
  • Fixed Database (truncate error)
  • Fixed hex to string decode error
  • Fixed version check
  • Thanks 1

• LIPtoH changed the title to TS SaveEditor Tool | 0.2.7.0 (alpha) [1.42]