TS SaveEditor Tool | 0.3.11.0 [alpha] [1.49]

Dear LIPtoH nobody I noticed that at this time the program behaves incorrectly and it happens that the preservation deteriorates but again as you reported the upper paste it is beta versions and there may be pain and social legs if you think so this program at this time cannot be used for this reason Can you make changes to it so that it works correctly

@LIPtoH I have a problem.

When I make a modification after loading a profile, I can immediately change the game and the program does not refresh all the options, generating that I can push the save button in the wrong game.

For example, in the attached file, I entered companies of ETS2 in the Save File of ATS.

A Clean Form should be done when the game is changed.

Anotación (1).png

Jorge Sandi

jorensanbar

Nova Transports CEO

https://novatransports.com

On 2/13/2019 at 9:50 PM, [NT-CRC] jorensanbar said:

I can push the save button in the wrong game.

Yes, it looks strange but u can't do this - program still save previous gamesave file.
Only one solution i think would be OK - prompt user about loaded file and ask him is he wanted to discard save files and proceed or cancel game switching if it was unintentional.

53 minutes ago, BubbleMuscles said:

huge money

Do you infact receive that amount of money? If it is - so i can't do anything about it (it is calculated based on distance and will be wrong until program learn this route(i can make it better but still u will be waiting for program to learn routes) ). If it's not - just don't bother.

@LIPtoH gotta say , amazing tool! works everything well , i just enconter a bug witch i may think aint a bug but works like this way...

Get a job , attach the trailer , if you stop in middle of the trip , save the game , and with the tool change the current truck (it will change) when u deliver the trailer or do f7 to go to repair shop the game crash and it will crash till u replace the original truck u assign the job , but the rest works well , hope the new features will come soon!!

Cumps!

Update | 0.1.5
Change log

• Fixed GPS related errors resulting in not loading save file
  • Fixed GPS route sharing (now you don't need existing path in save file)
  • Fixed distances mesuring units not loading on startup
  • Added prompt on game type changing
  • Added basic Trailer edit
  • Added ability to search for QJ and FM Trucks and Trailers

Download
Google drive - https://drive.google.com/open?id=17Y4wcJUIm_EtMsar1cljad4mtxmbI-mb

• Like 1
  • Woah! 1

On 2/18/2019 at 3:16 PM, LIPtoH said:

Update | 0.1.5

After several tests using the Heavy Cargo, when the delivery process was started, the game crashed.

Neither can F6 be used to eliminate the cargo, since the game also crashed.

Jorge Sandi

jorensanbar

Nova Transports CEO

12 hours ago, [NT-CRC] jorensanbar said:

After several tests using the Heavy Cargo, when the delivery process was started, the game crashed.

Neither can F6 be used to eliminate the cargo, since the game also crashed.

Have you change the truck while you had the cargo with you? since you can do it with the program , that makes me crash aswell , but thats only , if it was revert to your original truck when u assign the job in order to stop the crash

@The Rock

No, I just have a truck.

I'm going to coordinate with @LIPtoH , to share my Save, since after some modifications, the error occurs with all jobs. Created with TS Save, Virtual Speditor, or from base game.

Jorge Sandi

jorensanbar

Nova Transports CEO

@The Rock I try to swap truck and i don't experience game crashes.

@[NT-CRC] jorensanbar i don't experience crashes after delivering heavy cargo.
I think error has the same root (from heavy\double trailers)
So i think you need to skip time in order to recover saves because i think autosaves was already overwritten.

But i will wait for problematic saves from you.

If I had a job in the freight market TS SE Tool load save will be errors

but 0.1.4.1 its ok

如果我在游戏货运市场中接到货物保存 再使用软件载入档案时会出现图片中的错误

但是0.1.4.1就没有这个问题

1159378911_Image028.png.f7cbc09d9a16700fc4ecbcd3a9e36fc7.png

and this is Simplified Chinese language pack.rar

I've found a custom Freight Market job bug yesterday.

When i made a custom job from Bialystok to Turku. The program only calculate the ferry length that's between Tallinn and Helsinki and not the whole length of the job itself. So the job only gives me around 732 euro's and 2 hours in-game time to complete the job instead of thousands of euro's and more than 10 hours to complete the job which makes the job impossible to get any money and XP gain out of it.

I haven't tried any other jobs with any other ferry yet so this bug might affect those jobs with a ferry in between too.